THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Madden 12 Ratings

Crozone

Would you like to interpret some of this for us that don't play video games?

I assume these ratings are an attempt to assess each players capabilities, which is fine as these ratings could give some guide to an objective assessment of the Browns players talents.

There is a flaw however in that I see a number of names on this list that are no longer with the team, including the likes of Vickers and Delhomme and Mike Bell.

I assume these ratings are an attempt to assess each players capabilities, which is fine as these ratings could give some guide to an objective assessment of the Browns players talents.

There is a flaw however in that I see a number of names on this list that are no longer with the team, including the likes of Vickers and Delhomme and Mike Bell.

most roster moves made after the lockout ended will not be changed until the first roster update when the game comes out

Your interpretation is correct. The rosters were the team rosters during the lockout, I think. They aren't up to date.

Archived