THE BROWNS BOARD

Ricky Williams To The Ravens

johnc21

Small hands but he can keep a firm grip on his bong

LOL. The "small hands" thing was a shout out to those who were around for the 99 Draft. We debated the hell out of that around here.

Ricky can still play, I'm surprised the dolphins let him go ... but then again they look like they have no idea what they are doing right now.

Zombo

LOL. The "small hands" thing was a shout out to those who were around for the 99 Draft. We debated the hell out of that around here.

Ricky can still play, I'm surprised the dolphins let him go ... but then again they look like they have no idea what they are doing right now.

Zombo

This is a guy who no one was sure wanted to play football, but here he is, 13 years later after he is drafted and he is still in the league? 13 years? Curiosly long life for a common garden rat, wouldn't you say? Is he missing a toe?

Zombo

Those were the day's. Couch, Smith or Williams??

This is a guy who no one was sure wanted to play football, but here he is, 13 years later after he is drafted and he is still in the league? 13 years? Curiosly long life for a common garden rat, wouldn't you say? Is he missing a toe?

All the ganga he consumed early in his career has increased his longevity

Well, that's not how many years he's actually played. He did take a year off to smoke dope. :) If you compare Ricky to the current leader in the clubhouse Emmitt Smith (who also incidentally played 13 seasons)- their ypc is virtually identical 4.1 to 4.2, but Smith has Ricky doubled in attempts which = double the yardage.

Well, that's not how many years he's actually played. He did take a year off to smoke dope. :) If you compare Ricky to the current leader in the clubhouse Emmitt Smith (who also incidentally played 13 seasons)- their ypc is virtually identical 4.1 to 4.2, but Smith has Ricky doubled in attempts which = double the yardage.

I guess if you can get paid the same and do half the work its a nice gig.

(and did anyone catch my Harry Potter reference?)

The biggest addition for the Ratbirds this off season has got to be Vonta Leach. That dude is a monster of lead blocker at FB. You thought Gay Rice was a pain in the ass (forgive the pun) last year...we haven't seen anything yet.

Those were the day's. Couch, Smith or Williams??

1999 in the expansion draft and our normal draft could've set the tone for a real team instead we didn't want supposed has beens or liablity risk and when i look back at it today it was a mistake.

Reggie White

Quadry Ishmail

Desmond Howard

Michael Jackson

Antonio Langham

I would've taken KURT xxxxING WARNER from the rams and selected Rickie weed smoker williams and i think we would've started and still be better then we have been for 12 years with the basic core, anyone who would argue reggie was past his prime or would've retired you might be right but hey :P

Archived