THE BROWNS BOARD

Game This Saturday

manbearpig

I'll be there but we're getting our tix in Clevlenad or at the door. Anyone got advice? I'm not paying much for a preseason game and I told the dude that's driving if I can't get it cheap enough, I'll watch it at Panini's...

have you checked on ebay or craigslist? I know that seems obvious but usually people sell for good prices on there. Here in NC i got two preseason panthers tickts for $25 ob ebay. Especially on CL once it gets closer to the game people will get a little desperate to sell and they'll go low.

have you checked on ebay or craigslist? I know that seems obvious but usually people sell for good prices on there. Here in NC i got two preseason panthers tickts for $25 ob ebay. Especially on CL once it gets closer to the game people will get a little desperate to sell and they'll go low.

I just checked stubhub and you can get $2 tickets in the 500s haha or you can sit behind the endzone for as low as $15.

Our plans are to look for scalped ones. I have never actually done this but I have sold a few tickets on the way to real games.... The buyer always got a bargin. What ever I buy will have to be dirt cheap. If not, my third shift workin ass will be chillin at Panini's. I assume they will play the game on tv or maybe I have to wonder over to some other bar in the area. I'm up for it... workin 48 hours this week!

Our plans are to look for scalped ones. I have never actually done this but I have sold a few tickets on the way to real games.... The buyer always got a bargin. What ever I buy will have to be dirt cheap. If not, my third shift workin ass will be chillin at Panini's. I assume they will play the game on tv or maybe I have to wonder over to some other bar in the area. I'm up for it... workin 48 hours this week!

Why not just get the $2 tickets on stubhub? It might be hard to find a scalper for a preseason game. Even if you do you won't find them that cheap.

Why not just get the $2 tickets on stubhub? It might be hard to find a scalper for a preseason game. Even if you do you won't find them that cheap.

I was thinking the same thing about the $2 tickets. The place will only be 1/2 to 3/4 full anyway. You shold be able to move down to the lower seats by halftime.

My Bride & I will be there. Daughter & Son in Law are new season tic holders, but they are doing that "Ride to the Point" bike ride for MS, so we got the tickets. They're upper deck seats, not sure exactly where until we get 'em, but this will be Colleen's 1st game at the "new" stadium.

Mike

My tickets are in section 149. Hence the name browns149.

I love them. Closest section to the exit and only 4 rows up the stairs.

Here's to no injuries for both our teams! Sure wish I could be there. :)

<buying a virtual round>

I can't help but hope that Jackson does well in whatever capacity we may see him.

McCarthy is being very VERY cautious with his players this year, so I'm totally clueless as to what and who we might see. On his weekly Tuesday night TV program (last night) he said that it's a very odd year for the Pack so far, in that usually at this time of the year the physical fatigue issues are the most pressing, but because they can only practice once a day he is seeing more mental fatigue right now due to the increased class time and gym time.

It makes one wonder if we'll see football like we're used to seeing football until 3-4 games into the regular season.

Of course, the fact that the Browns beat the Pack last year makes me want a different result. :D

Archived