THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking Ahead

ClevelandFanForLife

Ok guys, the preseason is almost amongst us and I am AMPED for this upcoming season. I think that we will be in the 6-10 to 8-8 range depending on well we adapt to the new schemes on offense and defense and how healthy the guys are. I am also looking forward to next year's draft where we have two first round picks. I just wanted to see what everyone thinks we will target with those picks next year. I personally think that we go after a wide receiver and a LB/CB on defense with those picks. Here are some guys that I am interested in.

I think that our picks will be somewhere in the range of top 10 or 12 and from 25-32, depending on how Atlanta does. With the first pick, I think that we have two options at receiver: Justin Blackmon and Alshon Jeffrey. I would be fine with either one and I think that both will be studs in the NFL. That would free us up to go after either Janoris Jenkins (Florida) or Cliff Harris (Oregon) at corner back or Manti Te'o (Notre Dame) or Luke Kuechly (Boston College) at middle linebacker. I think that we definitely need more help in the skill positions on defense and any of these guys will help.

If both Blackmon and Jeffrey are gone when we use our first pick, I think that we should go with defense. Those are the two prised WRs in the draft and I don't think that we should reach for the third best WR that early. Vontaze Burfict (Arizona State) is an option at MLB and either Dre Kirkpatrick (Alabama) or Stephan Gilmore (South Carolina) would be nice pickups at CB. The receivers to look at would be Michael Floyd (Notre Dame) and Jeff Fuller (Texas A&M). Although they aren't the same as Blackmon and Jeffrey talent wise, I still think they will produce and would be great partners to Greg Little.

That's pretty much it guys. I think that this season will have it's ups and downs but we will show progress in many ways. Go Browns!

If were picking top 10 next year that means Colt regressed. With our schedule he would have to play pretty poorly. So with the first pick I'm taking a QB. Luck would be nice, but whoever's picking #1 is going to be in need of a QB as well. No way their gonna pass on him, so my picks Landry Jones.

I like with the first pick Alshon Jeffery or Justin Blackmon and with the second id go Chase Minnifield for sure i have him rated on par with Gilmore and ahead of Kirkpatrick,Jenkins and Harris.

Not to mention his father was a great player for us.If hes gone i like Luke Kuechly.

Archived