THE BROWNS BOARD

Places To Eat By The Stadium

Brownsfan_Althaus

Whats up guys, my grandma, my dad, myself, and a buddy of mine are going to the first preseason game on saturday. we are heading up early because we want to take our long time browns fan grandma out to eat up there. she don't go to many games and she is getting high up there in age. what restaurants around the stadium or at least in walking distance is a good place to eat. we are looking for a sports place. something fun.

your feedback is greatly appreciated.

The Hard Rock Cafe Breakfast Buffet before the games is always a favorite....and crowded.

But, in actuality, you should come to the Browns Board tailgate party. I mean, that is where the action is baby

(and hell, I and others are probably as old as your dear old granddad, so don't worry about that.) But, of course this only applies to regular season games. For a night game, the Hard Rock I am sure would still be good. WTF

The Hard Rock Cafe Breakfast Buffet before the games is always a favorite....and crowded.

But, in actuality, you should come to the Browns Board tailgate party. I mean, that is where the action is baby

(and hell, I and others are probably as old as your dear old granddad, so don't worry about that.) But, of course this only applies to regular season games. For a night game, the Hard Rock I am sure would still be good. WTF

where do you guys tailgate at? we were looking for a place to do so.

I also like the Hard Rock. But that's not really within walking distance for someone getting up in age.

Where does the Browns Board tailgate? I have season tix and I usaully tailgate once or twice a year.

from what i can remember there really isn't much within walking distance. i haven't been back in years but the stadium is separated from the downtown area by the interstate and then you've got a couple of blocks until you might find something (like i said i haven't been back in years so i'll let the clevelanders speak the gospel truth) so i think the best bet is to drive to the restaurant and then drop everyone off at the stadium and find a parking lot (a protected safe parking lot!).

Whats up guys, my grandma, my dad, myself, and a buddy of mine are going to the first preseason game on saturday. we are heading up early because we want to take our long time browns fan grandma out to eat up there. she don't go to many games and she is getting high up there in age. what restaurants around the stadium or at least in walking distance is a good place to eat. we are looking for a sports place. something fun.

your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Well, Bob Golic's is going to be about the closest, but Don't know if your Senior Citizen can walk a mile or so. If you really have handicap issues, go to the Lakefront lot, display said sticker, and have food at the stadium/

Archived