THE BROWNS BOARD

Congrats From A Packers Fan

GBfan2011

Hey Browns fans just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win over us. I know it's preseason but still you guys are the winners. Us Packer fans have nothing but love for the Browns and hope you guys can get back to your winning ways. God bless.

Thanks. I actually adopted the Pack when Modell took our Browns to Baltimore....it was tough, since you had that Michigan guy named Desmond Howard (and Favre wasn't annoying then).

Hey Browns fans just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win over us. I know it's preseason but still you guys are the winners. Us Packer fans have nothing but love for the Browns and hope you guys can get back to your winning ways. God bless.

Thanks. More class than 10 Steeler fans.

I as well adopted the Pack when the Browns left, plus I was living in Eagle River at the time.

Packers suck, get the Hell out of here.

Oh wait, I'm not a Steelers fan!! Thanks for the congrats, and best of luck this year. Hopefully someday soon, we will resemble the Packers. :D

I also adopted the Packers when the Browns were on hiatus and they would be my 2nd favorite team if something like that was possible. They're like my 10th favorite team since the Browns are 1 thru 9.

i dopted the the Bills as my team. However, i became a closet Packers fan after i went to a game at Lambeau about 5 or 6 years ago. It was the game that White's jersey was retired, his daughter sang the National Anthem, and Favre broke some sort of passing record. The Browns won (which made the drive home a lot shorter). The Packers fans impressed me as being among the classiest i've ever seen.

Lambeau Field is like a football cathedral, and the Packers HOF is right in the stadium. It is a "must see" if you ever get a chance.

That was real cool of him to drop by and offer congrats.

The Packers were also my "adopted" team when the Browns were on hiatus, but for a couple of different reasons: A. My wife is from Wisconsin, and though she could really care less about football my father-in-law is a "Packer Backer", so, it was a family thing. B. Because the Packers are essentially owned by the city, and we all know what distaste we all showed over the "greedy owner", and we all knew that a town owned team like the Packers was not going to be moved by some inept greedy owner.

(of course, that situation hasn't really changed. The "greedy NFL owner" is still alive and well and with us. The vacancy here in Cleveland was used by innumerable NFL owners to blackmail their cities into building new stadiums, including the likes of Mike Brown others.

Now see what happens with the city of LA prepared to build a new stadium. There will be several "greedy owners" using LA as a means of blackmailing cities for new stadium deals.

Start with Jacksonville, go to Minnesota, then to San Diego, and not least of all, Al Davis and the Raiders. And one of those will almost certainly move there.

Archived