THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Kosar Needs Our Vote Help Now!

Bernie Kosar just tweeted:

BernieKosarQB Bernie Kosar

www.wqam.com is polling for the Greatest Cane of All-Time. I'm up against Ray Lewis today....might need some help from my fans!

As you see, he is in a Poll Head-to-Head against Ray Lewis of the Ratbirds today! PLEASE VOTE BERNIE WINNER AND BRING DOWN THAT RATBIRD. It's a Miami poll but we can help.

LINK:

http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=668

just voted on it and Bernie's crushing ol' Ray Ray like 82% to 18%.

I think he is winning because of that dumb ass look on his face after Flutie ( a much better QB) roasted his ass.

Flutie was a great guy, a good QB....and a little lucky on that famous play.

Bernie was a better QB overall....and he did win a national title, something Flutie didn't. (yea, I know, thanks to Tom Osborne's gamble....but Bernie had his team in position to win)

Where can I vote for Lexxi Silver?

LOL hilarious!!!!1

T................. what do you want me to post positive about a horse shit owner who has single handedly urinated and deficated on what once was a winning and respectful franchise?

What magic powder would you like me to sprinkle on your ass so that our board became flowers, birds and harp music?

When the Browns put a respectful team on the field, I will cheer them. Right now? They suck.

Regarding Kosar? He was a choker. HE passed for 3 yards on 3d and 11 and people called him smart. Kosar was Blosar as far as I was concerned. He coudln't carry Brian Sipe's hair clippers.

And yet, Sipe never led the Browns to a single postseason victory. Kosar got us to 3 AFC Championship games. Its not that I don't dig both of them, but if you push me on who was better I have to look at stat as some sort of measuring device.

Regarding Kosar? He was a choker. HE passed for 3 yards on 3d and 11 and people called him smart. Kosar was Blosar as far as I was concerned. He coudln't carry Brian Sipe's hair clippers.

WHAT! Dude your nuts. The 3 yard passes was from Marty ball. Your sir are the Blosar.

Archived