THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanks To Those Who Carry This Place

ATENEARS

I would like to Thank those who stuck through the off-season to carry this place. The topics and activity look great. I had a rough off-season, leaving a steady income for the past 25 years and 20 at the same job, to start my own business and it left me little time to play online and keep up with the stupid ass NFL during their strike. Most of all, I thank those who moderated here over the summer, looks like you did a kickass job.

I'm back, but probably not to the form you would expect. For those who have any real questions about the Browns Board, please refer to the many Moderators that we have on staff, as they do all the heavy lifting here.

I'll see most of you at the Tailgate Parties and we will catch up there.

Fantasy Leagues are all in place, and very plentiful filled. Just awesome, so glad to see you all take ownership in the place!

With Joe Thomas inked for a 7yr extension, I think the future is bright. Colt looks to be the guy too!

Sorry about my total absense, it happens to us all from time to time. Glad to be back, and digging the forum rocking-on!

I would like to Thank those who stuck through the off-season to carry this place. The topics and activity look great. I had a rough off-season, leaving a steady income for the past 25 years and 20 at the same job, to start my own business and it left me little time to play online and keep up with the stupid ass NFL during their strike. Most of all, I thank those who moderated here over the summer, looks like you did a kickass job.

I'm back, but probably not to the form you would expect. For those who have any real questions about the Browns Board, please refer to the many Moderators that we have on staff, as they do all the heavy lifting here.

Fantasy Leagues are all in place, and very plentiful filled. Just awesome, so glad to see you all take ownership in the place!

With Joe Thomas inked for a 7yr extension, I think the future is bright. Colt looks to be the guy too!

Sorry about my total absense, it happens to us all from time to time. Glad to be back, and digging the forum rocking-on!

What? the penis pump business folded? :) Zippy would have gotten that one in first- but I beat him to it. Seriously, I wondered why you've been strangely silent over the last couple of months. See you at the Bengals Tailgate.

What? the penis pump business folded? :) Zippy would have gotten that one in first- but I beat him to it. Seriously, I wondered why you've been strangely silent over the last couple of months. See you at the Bengals Tailgate.

No, the business didn't fold, I just ventured off to do other things - my own thing.

Good luck Stan... I'd wondering why the tribe were playing such better ball this season.

Good Luck, I'll be sending you the new prototypes for the new stripper poles in the morning. They are pretty bad with new angles and swings.

No, the business didn't fold, I just ventured off to do other things - my own thing.

prolly what we talked about last fall...........good luck and follow your dreams and do work hard

Do we know you??

I assume you are serious with your question. Stan (Atenears) is the founder/originator and I guess you could say "Owner" of this board, perhaps the owner of the domain name. (Though I am not sure exactly how that works). I guess in that capacity he is the chief administrator of it as well....though I understand that he does have underlings that he keeps chained up in his dungeon to assist him.

I assume you are serious with your question. Stan (Atenears) is the founder/originator and I guess you could say "Owner" of this board, perhaps the owner of the domain name. (Though I am not sure exactly how that works). I guess in that capacity he is the chief administrator of it as well....though I understand that he does have underlings that he keeps chained up in his dungeon to assist him.

Gipper ... he was kidding ... Mark-O has been around here since last century ... in fact, he's one of the moderators.

If you make the tailgate for the Rams game you will meet all of us loonies at once.

Zombo

Gipper ... he was kidding ... Mark-O has been around here since last century ... in fact, he's one of the moderators.

If you make the tailgate for the Rams game you will meet all of us loonies at once.

Zombo

Why did Stan then let him off his chains?

Rams on 11/13. I expect to try to get there.

Zombo

Some of us are loonier than others....

Gipper's response did make me laugh...

Archived