THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Is Next To Ink A New Contract?

Thomaspro

Well Peyton's contract is up in '12 while which is first out of the 3. Mack will get his pay day next year hopefully too . But I don't even know if we'll resign Sheldon Brown after this year. Also Pontbriand is also going to need a new contract.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/

helps me see what our FO has to look at resigning wise.

Agreed its gonna look like Hillis,Rubin then Mack...Also what does everyone think about Cribbs will he come back for less money to stay in Cleveland? He claims to really love this place and knows what its about to be a Brown,Whats your thoughts??

For Cribbs I think it depends on a few variables:

1. Is he still doing returns?

2. Is he a starting WR.

3. Is the team winning at that point.

Because in 2 to 3 years we should be contenders with the current plan of the FO.

Expect a few key FA signings in 2013. Because that si when we will be making a serious run.

I think you bring back Sheldon Brown if he will move to Safety and take Safety money. Then with one of our first rounders next year draft a CB and with the other either draft a DE or a LB. And yes Rubin and Hillis and then Mack for new contracts.

Sounds like a plan, sheldon would be a pick off /bat down machine at FS he has great ball hawking instincts but hitting after catch?? Not so much.....

And yes this regime has much to do on inking some of our good players and they have the cash to do it right..

This also builds the organizations image as a place that excellent players will want to come to and stay...

H&H rather people like it or not after a one year learning curve are building the whole browns organization from top to the bottom text book perfect..

Well Peyton's contract is up in '12 while which is first out of the 3. Mack will get his pay day next year hopefully too . But I don't even know if we'll resign Sheldon Brown after this year. Also Pontbriand is also going to need a new contract. helps me see what our FO has to look at resigning wise.

If Sheldon Brown can get back to this...we might keep him around

• 3 weeks later...

Archived