THE BROWNS BOARD

4 Part Season

1 more season

I like to look at the season in four equel parts. 4 games each. Where do you see the Browns after the 1st quarter of the season?

I say 4-0 at best or maybe 3-1. Wins over Cincy, Miami and Tenn. and who know about a Manning-less Colts team w/ either Painter or Collins at QB.

Haha 4-0 at best? Thats obviously the best anyone could be after 4 games :lol:. It would be pretty sickening if we were worse than 2-2 but its hard to predict these things until after we see the starters play a whole 4 quarters..

the Browns are very unpredictable, they are a sportsbetter and gambler's bane, I've known so many people who lost a good chunk of money betting on the Browns, as well as betting against the Browns.

they lose games they're expected to win, they win games they're expected to lose, the result is hardly ever predictable.

with all that said I see them being 2-2 3-1, don't think they're capable of pulling off 4-0, to be honest 1-3 is more likely than 4-0.

I like to look at the season in four equel parts. 4 games each. Where do you see the Browns after the 1st quarter of the season?

I say 4-0 at best or maybe 3-1. Wins over Cincy, Miami and Tenn. and who know about a Manning-less Colts team w/ either Painter or Collins at QB.

All I can say is that I like your optimism. In a vacuum what you say sounds good, but this team is still breaking in a new coach, and new offensive system, and new defensive system etc. If they can win all those games while breaking all that in, that would be beautiful. Of course, then, the schedule would start to get tougher.

Archived