THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs Eagles

Harry Buffalo

This is what most of you called for, right?

I know its only preseason but this is kind of what we have to look forward to.

We didn't upgrade right side of the line. Pashos looks aweful

Agreed, but it always hurts to see it happening.

When it rains it pours. We need to take our lumps and I am glad it is still preseason because I saw a lot of correctable things. I also saw our O trying to force certain things and not use their strengths. You can see the frustration mounting which is never a good thing. I am hoping that it is just the coaches trying to get certain looks in during pre season play.

This is what most of you called for, right?

I know its only preseason but this is kind of what we have to look forward to.

We didn't upgrade right side of the line. Pashos looks aweful

no, that's what you and all of your holmgren nut tuggers asked for with the firing of a coach in the second year of his five year plan. so now these guys get four years? yeah, right.

weren't you just screaming that we'll go 10 and 6 or some ridiculous number like that?

i know the right side of our line is weak. tell the walrus that the next time you're licking his asshole.

Mangini set us back a year by keeping him. Tell me how things would be better with him?

that's not the point. whoever hired him (i'm assuming lerner and the rest of his staff) must have told the guy (mangini) "you've got this much time" so and so and "we've got faith in you" blah blah blah. he puts his plan into action, starts acquiring the players he wants then the owner brings in mr. wco and pulls the rug out from under him and becomes a lame duck coach on the chopping block.

you're right, holmgren should have shit-canned him if he knew that he wouldn't be one of 'his guys' and run 'his' system.

but we'll never know if we'd be better off this year if mangini was here and there was no holmgren or vice versa will we? going one or 2 games better than a 5 and 11 season is no improvement with the schedule we have this year so you can't claim that as a success.

BTW the liquid rolling down your back probably isn't piss.

that's not the point. whoever hired him (i'm assuming lerner and the rest of his staff) must have told the guy (mangini) "you've got this much time" so and so and "we've got faith in you" blah blah blah. he puts his plan into action, starts acquiring the players he wants then the owner brings in mr. wco and pulls the rug out from under him and becomes a lame duck coach on the chopping block.

you're right, holmgren should have shit-canned him if he knew that he wouldn't be one of 'his guys' and run 'his' system.

but we'll never know if we'd be better off this year if mangini was here and there was no holmgren or vice versa will we? going one or 2 games better than a 5 and 11 season is no improvement with the schedule we have this year so you can't claim that as a success.

BTW the liquid rolling down your back probably isn't piss.

Completely agree. Mangini got screwed. He may not have been the best coach, but his plan was just starting to come into fruition. I would have personally liked to keep Mangini as Head Coach and Rob Ryan as DC. Then sh*t can Daboll and bring in Shurmur as OC.

We'll never know how Mangini would have panned out, but I thought he got the short end of the stick when Walrus came to town.

Archived