THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Board Networking

admin

Guest ATENEARS

I'm kind of new to Facebook, but like it a ton better than MySpace already (actually, I hate MySpace).

Facebook is much more adult oriented and I've re-connected with either many old classmates from high school or was pointed to web sites featuring my old classmates. Pretty cool.

Howard from England & Keith from Ireland have both registered with our new Facebook site ... pretty neat.

Guest ATENEARS
Mr. T is on facebook. It is better than myspace but i have a ton of nice looking myspace girls as Mr. T's friends on myspace

It is much more mature than MySpace, it may not be for you.

It is much more mature than MySpace, it may not be for you.

And I check my myspace once in a blue moon, I have looked at yours and it is a little creepy having all those 12 year olds posting comments.

Mr. T dosnt allow anyone under 18 to be a friend, that helps. If you want you can post a brownsboard banner on there with a hyperlink I do have a ton of Browns Fans on there. Just send me the codes.

GoEnglish_com_ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.gif

Guest ATENEARS
And I check my myspace once in a blue moon, I have looked at yours and it is a little creepy having all those 12 year olds posting comments.

Could you imagine the ass beating your friends would have given you back in the day if you took photo's of yourself in the mirror of your scrawny little rib cage and acted like the six bones showing were a six-pack? I'm baffled by this whole concept. My older brothers and friends would have punched my lights out for being so stupid. Hell, if I carried my books in the hall wrong, or buttoned one too many buttons on my shirt, I would get punched-out.

Then you have some of these same kids selling out to their girlfriends with all this lovey-dovey stuff, and in the next paragragh they pledge to beat anyone's ass who cross their friends ... ahh, yyyeah rrright.

I only own a Myspace to check up on my kids and ball players. MySpace sucks.

Facebook is pretty cool though, a huge difference. There aren't many kids on facebook. I've hooked up with some long lost friends or people I had forgotten entirely about.

Could you imagine the ass beating your friends would have given you back in the day if you took photo's of yourself in the mirror of your scrawny little rib cage and acted like the six bones showing were a six-pack? I'm baffled by this whole concept. My older brothers and friends would have punched my lights out for being so stupid. Hell, if I carried my books in the hall wrong, or buttoned one too many buttons on my shirt, I would get punched-out.

Then you have some of these same kids selling out to their girlfriends with all this lovey-dovey stuff, and in the next paragragh they pledge to beat anyone's ass who cross their friends ... ahh, yyyeah rrright.

I only own a Myspace to check up on my kids and ball players. MySpace sucks.

Facebook is pretty cool though, a huge difference. There aren't many kids on facebook. I've hooked up with some long lost friends or people I had forgotten entirely about.

Thats cool, I do agree about the myspace, its way overboard to many exhibitionist on there. Thats why I checkout most of the profiles before I add them as friends. Before i started posting here, I was able to keep up on what other Browns Fans thought through myspace. I was actually recommended by sportstalkcleveland to open it up. we used to email their show all the time under the alias Mr. T and had a lot of fun with it.

Keep up the good work and I encourage others to join under facebook. Then we might get a chance to see a picture of your ugly mugs! LOL

I'm kind of new to Facebook, but like it a ton better than MySpace already (actually, I hate MySpace).

Facebook is much more adult oriented and I've re-connected with either many old classmates from high school or was pointed to web sites featuring my old classmates. Pretty cool.

Howard from England & Keith from Ireland have both registered with our new Facebook site ... pretty neat.

Stan

Come on now tht Whisky I bring over must scramble your brain more than I thought, memory going,Scotland not Ireland LOL !!!!!

Guest ATENEARS
Stan

Come on now tht Whisky I bring over must scramble your brain more than I thought, memory going,Scotland not Ireland LOL !!!!!

LOL, sorry!

Archived