THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 2 Luck?

WRREBEL

Choco its called momentum... in football building a winning culture sometimes takes a few fluke wins. Let's say we beat the bengals than the colts, 2 and 0 would go a long way for this teams confidence.

Plus we are a team with a new system, so maybe we get some cheap wins early before we hit our stride.

Either way I don't give a damn what u think ur entitled to

Would rather play them without Manning.

Why not take advantage ... it's a long season.

Just pissed I autodrafted him ... that leaves me w Cutler.

Z

Considering I just plunked some serious money down on Stubhub for this game..... I won't be upset at all if Manning can't play. :)

who said i was entitled to anything?

u gotta be the dumbest "dual doctorate" that every "graduated" from MIT and "taught" at princeton....lmao. your inability to read is astounding.

that momentum works both ways.....beat on some cupcakes early, gain this (false) confidence u speak of, then resume getting shellacked by the talented teams. least facing adversity early would keep them humbled and focused on improving.

but youre edgumacated.....and always right. :ph34r:

We still have to beat Cincy first, remember we are horrible against poor competition. We would probably beat the Colts with Manning anyway, thats what we have done in the past, beat great teams and lose to Cincy!

who said i was entitled to anything?

u gotta be the dumbest "dual doctorate" that every "graduated" from MIT and "taught" at princeton....lmao. your inability to read is astounding.

that momentum works both ways.....beat on some cupcakes early, gain this (false) confidence u speak of, then resume getting shellacked by the talented teams. least facing adversity early would keep them humbled and focused on improving.

but youre edgumacated.....and always right. :ph34r:

dude your a gonner........i cant stand looking at your post and your dumbass name with your dumbass comments

This is good news for us bad for the Colts, itd be really bad if they still beat us though if they had Peyton i could understand it but now if we lose it will be ugly...And pray we beat the Bengals as well..

Remember last year everyone was talking a 3-0 start with Tampa Bay and KC...We all saw how that played out

This is good news for us bad for the Colts, itd be really bad if they still beat us though if they had Peyton i could understand it but now if we lose it will be ugly...And pray we beat the Bengals as well..

Remember last year everyone was talking a 3-0 start with Tampa Bay and KC...We all saw how that played out

Exactly. The Bengals can't be taken as a gimme game. Both games against the Stripers were close last year. Usually whenever I have a feeling one way or another about a game, it's dead wrong- and I hate to say it, but I got a really good feeling about this game, which means the Browns will probably lose. Add in over the last 10 years historically the Browns have played like crap on Opening Day.

Now would I like to see Dalton throw 5 picks in his first regular season game, and the Browns have a laugher? Of course.

Would rather play them without Manning.

Why not take advantage ... it's a long season.

Just pissed I autodrafted him ... that leaves me w Cutler.

Z

Should have moved him down Zomboner.

Archived