THE BROWNS BOARD

Scalping This Sunday

Lenin

Guys,

I've decided to head up to the game Sunday. I'm probably just going to scalp. Never done it at a Browns game. I know Cleveland has strict scalping laws.

Just wondering if it's difficult and whether I'll be able to get a good deal? Being a sellout and playing the Bengals probably doesn't help my cause.

Thanks in advance.

Guys,

I've decided to head up to the game Sunday. I'm probably just going to scalp. Never done it at a Browns game. I know Cleveland has strict scalping laws.

Just wondering if it's difficult and whether I'll be able to get a good deal? Being a sellout and playing the Bengals probably doesn't help my cause.

Thanks in advance.

That's what I did the one game I went to last year. I had no problems.

Guys,

Thanks in advance.

No worries:

I had a ticket but have a friend who needed one, so it goes his way. It's why I'll have to leave this party a bit early so i can get it to him.

You won't have a problem. The only place any scalping laws are enforced are on the stadium grounds. A block from the stadium and all around you will find tickets aplenty.

Guys,

Thanks in advance.

You need to Scalp a Browns ticket?????????? (WTF)

Guys,

Thanks in advance.

FYI: If you happen to buy a ticket for face value or less, It is legal to do so anywhere including right outside the gate. Even if you buy over face I think the cops have better things to do.

This is a hilarious thread!

Can't you buy Browns tickets for $6 at the gate? You may have to pay $7 from a scalper, but only if you buy at the optimum time!

Try getting tickets to a Steeler game 4 months in advance for $150 in the nose bleed section!

I guess you get what you pay for!

Are you really this stupid or do you just think you are funny?

This is a hilarious thread!

Can't you buy Browns tickets for $6 at the gate? You may have to pay $7 from a scalper, but only if you buy at the optimum time!

Try getting tickets to a Steeler game 4 months in advance for $150 in the nose bleed section!

Yeah, those secondary market Steeler tickets are so valuable, people have traded their trailer for a pair on the fifty, and then lived in their beater car for years afterward, they were so happy to be able to go to a game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, I checked Stubhub, and seats in the lower level Ketchup Field (similar yard line) are going for about the same price as mine are for the Browns in Cleveland, and I could buy nosebleeds for your Seahawks game today for $100. Exaggerating as usual I see. .

I guess when delusion fails you jump right to flat out lying!

Seattle at Cleveland, tickets start at $15 Stubhub

Seattle at Pittsburgh, tickets start at $100 Stubhub

Hey short attention span YOU said $150 months ahead of time. I said $100 bucks, RIGHT NOW. WRONG I said lower level. So who's exaggerating? So your cheap seats are more in demand and rightly so. But sorry your spin has failed. When the Browns start winning, and the Steelers are in the toilet, the situation will be reversed. Oh- I forgot the Steelers will never, ever have a stretch of down seasons.

Archived