THE BROWNS BOARD

Jon Stewart

College friendly?

Seems to me it's the LCD but if it makes you feel better or superior goodie.

But if you want to compare US welfare recipients to poor people in say, Cuba (Where Michael Moore goes for medical treatment) there's a pretty big divide.

Then again if 15% get to vote on how much the 49% has to give them to sit on their ass (figuratively) you see why we're drifting left.

What I'd be interested to see is how much money do the "poor" spend on cigarettes beer of lottery tickets.

WSS

College friendly?

But if you want to compare US welfare recipients to poor people in say, Cuba (Where Michael Moore goes for medical treatment) there's a pretty big divide.

Then again if 15% get to vote on how much the 49% has to give them to sit on their ass (figuratively) you see why we're drifting left.

What I'd be interested to see is how much money do the "poor" spend on cigarettes beer of lottery tickets.

WSS

Who the fook is talking about Cuba? Dude you are out of touch. You associate this show with Michael Moore, lol. You know Stewart backs Ron Paul right? Did you even watch the video? Can you comment on that instead of bitching about what you think poor people do with their money.

We are talking about taxes to reduce the deficit caused by the companies we bailed out.

Who the fook is talking about Cuba? Dude you are out of touch. You associate this show with Michael Moore, lol. You know Stewart backs Ron Paul right?

Uh so? Was he talking about Paul? No. You are.

Did you even watch the video?

Apparently closer than you did, since I was comparing the US "poor" to the real third world poor tyhat Stewart was talking aboutl.

(As you may recall Moore did the same and used Cuba as an example while you and Stewart used Uganda)

Can you comment on that instead of bitching about what you think poor people do with their money.

That's what part of what the video was about kos or didn't you get that?

Poor people in the US would be upeer middle class in real poor countries.

Hence (now try to understand this) it's harder to get up a good sob for tghem.

You're still free to donate your time to the US poor however.

Since you're working again maybe buy somebody a flat panel to replace the tube model.

WSS

We are talking about taxes to reduce the deficit caused by the companies we bailed out.

We bailedd them out and worsened whatever ills you assume they caused.

College friendly?

WSS

Steve, it was awhile ago, but on the topic of younger, college generation voters, you said something along the lines of...

They act like know-it-alls after they get their news from the daily show. The Daily Show, even though comedy is a part of it, is the best news source on American television, and Jon Stewart is the absolute best in the business to give out an interview. I would prefer to get BBC, AP, or al-Jazeera, but we don't.

Steve, it was awhile ago, but on the topic of younger, college generation voters, you said something along the lines of...

They act like know-it-alls after they get their news from the daily show. The Daily Show, even though comedy is a part of it, is the best news source on American television, and Jon Stewart is the absolute best in the business to give out an interview. I would prefer to get BBC, AP, or al-Jazeera, but we don't.

Jon Stewart is a COMEDIAN. An ENTERTAINER. And you really think Al Jazeera is good news? Wow.:rolleyes:

He's a comedian, an entertainer, and STILL is the best reporter in the business. When it comes to interviews, no one comes close to his quality.

And yes, I do think that al-Jazeera is a good news source. I'd like you to tell me what's wrong with it. Does the terrorist sounding name scare you away?

He's a comedian, an entertainer, and STILL is the best reporter in the business. When it comes to interviews, no one comes close to his quality.

And yes, I do think that al-Jazeera is a good news source. I'd like you to tell me what's wrong with it. Does the terrorist sounding name scare you away?

I think the guy is funny sometimes, but as far as being the best reporter, well that is highly unlikely. Al Jazeera is extremely biased against the United States in their reporting. I'd like you to tell me what's so great about it? And no Vapor I've been all around the world and the name doesn't "scare" me away.

I think the guy is funny sometimes, but as far as being the best reporter, well that is highly unlikely. Al Jazeera is extremely biased against the United States in their reporting. I'd like you to tell me what's so great about it? And no Vapor I've been all around the world and the name doesn't "scare" me away.

Then who, in your opinion, is better? Did you see his interview with Jim Cramer?

al-Jazeera does have a bias against the US, but it's better than being in the pockets of American corporations a la CNN and FOXNews, not to mention, they don't put annoying sensationalist spin on their stories.

Did you watch the video?

Warren Buffet's cleaning lady is really a man dressed in drag.

Yes and Crest is a good tooth paste.

I'm actually sick of class warfare.

Yes, S&P is now going to be destroyed by Big Brother over the credit rating. Fitch will be next.

Crest is a complete tooth paste

Okay, after 15 minutes I suddenly lost intrest when they got to Nerd Nation.

That was nice and easy.

don't forget your color shield

And Anderson Cooper laughs like a sissy.

Stewart is on point and even though this was done for entertainment the facts are completely true.

The great thing about Stewart using the truth as comedy..... is the fact that the truth is so awful it is comedy is the real problem.

You really have to ask how crazy reality is, when one of the major parties entire platform is based on PR with their voting base to really support their PAYING CORPORATE?FASCIST base.

Stewart is a meathead, he has 1/100 the credibility of Glenn Beck on a bad day.

But the left will slurp up any critic, they will lick MIchael Moo-er's toes, and they

think we can pay for everybody to live in utopia, if they could just take more from those

who have anything, to give to those who have nothing...

for votes. Anything bad said about anybody on the right, to

people like Sev, Vapor and K.....

is a "FACT" because they "FEEL" good about bad things said about the right.

That garbage isn't going to win Obamao a second term. He's losing a lot of

the black vote, Jewish vote, hispanic vote, the white vote, the young vote, and old vote.

But 1% of America, on the ignorant, marxist left, think they are 99%.

I'm pretty sure Heck left to not pay off his bet with me on ObaMao's losing in 2012.

I say again, that the American people will steer this country back to the center, far away

from the Democrat/leftists/marxists iceberg.

• 6 months later...

Stewart is a doucher. Colbert is better and funnier.

You really think so?

I think Colbert's shtick (the OReilly parody) got it stale years ago.

Stewart is slanted hard left to be sure but I think he's pretty insightful and funny.

IMO Of course.

As long as one isn't dumb enough to mistake it for the news...

WSS

You really think so?

I think Colbert's shtick (the OReilly parody) got it stale years ago.

Stewart is slanted hard left to be sure but I think he's pretty insightful and funny.

IMO Of course.

As long as one isn't dumb enough to mistake it for the news...

WSS

Agreed

I guess I dont notice because I hardly watch either. Theres a lot more spongebob squarepants going on In my house than comedy central, but I hate stewarts little voice schticks he does. I just find colberts faux right arrogance more amusing.

Anti-Semite

Archived