THE BROWNS BOARD

2012 Draft

jake24

Theres got to be a way for us to get Justin Blackmon from OSU in next years draft.....this man is a beast and has been a beast for years. After watching him last night, how good would he look in a browns uniform? What a weapon for Colt. I'm sure theres a package we can put together with the falcons first n fourth rounders we recived this year to move up a few spots n grab him. ESPN had a nice Sports Science story on him, not sure if anyone seen it, but basically his range for catching balls is equivalent to the width of a two car garage...thats sick

i guess you think we'll be pretty bad if we've got the 6th pick.

although blackmon is a stud and we sure could use a weapon like that i don't like his divaism. call me old school but when you have the chance to go into the end zone BUT instead dance along the goal line to show up your defender is slimeball to me.

besides doesn't he come from the same diva system that crabtree came from? how's that working out for san fran? so glad mangini told that punk to take a hike.

we'll pick a receiver next year but don't be surprised that it'll be our second or third pick (depending of course how our wideout 'vets' do along with greg little who i think is going to be huge this year).

heckertt will pick minnifield.

Simple

"And with the 6th pick in the 2012 NFL draft, The Cleveland Browns select................."

What makes you think he won't be gone by the 6th pick? And by the 6th pick do you mean the one the

Browns acquired from Atlanta? (besides, the Browns will need linebackers probably worse than they need a receiver)

although blackmon is a stud and we sure could use a weapon like that i don't like his divaism. call me old school but when you have the chance to go into the end zone BUT instead dance along the goal line to show up your defender is slimeball to me.

besides doesn't he come from the same diva system that crabtree came from? how's that working out for san fran? so glad mangini told that punk to take a hike.

we'll pick a receiver next year but don't be surprised that it'll be our second or third pick (depending of course how our wideout 'vets' do along with greg little who i think is going to be huge this year).

Your thinking of Dez Bryant(diva also), crabtree was Texas tech.

Not interested...too many needs to fill first, this is so premature having not even played a game yet.

its just talk, browns talk........anyone who has posted in this thread obviously knows its premature. We're discussing if the option was there to take this guy. loosen up there killer have a drink

P.S. i really extremely hate reading your replies on this site

crabtree went to texas tech not oklahoma state

Good...I'm glad u hate my replies...cause ur threads are even worse. Its not like we just went thru this same exact question wrt green and Jones. Even before the season yet another thread from some kid that beats off at the idea of another diva receiver. Sorry that ur browns talk is a broken record already discussed ad nauseum....for at least 3 years. So excuse me for expressing my disinterest.

Its called puttingthe cart before the horse. Novel odea

exactly..i didnt know what he was talking about either

yeah that guy. yeah that team. yeah that division. what division? sorry didn't know we were being tested on ncaa football and all those who play there on the browns board.

isn't crabtree the guy the the browns front office said was too much a diva and told him to hit the bricks? well that's who blackmon reminds me of. he knows he's a top ten pick and acts like it. unlike those who have modesty and know good sportmanship.

and yes this topic is way too Fing early to talk about but i just like disagreeing with everything you say so i had to chime in.

It just amazes me that "fans" think they "know" what happened behind closed doors in the NFL!

..........."My mom said that your sister said that your cousin said that the Browns sent Crabtree packing!"........

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i never said that i knew exactly what happened asshole. i'm restating what i heard through the media at that time.

we're not talking steelers here so you can't say you're here posting on this thread because of that, so just admit you love being a troll and stirring up shit on this site douchebag.

f you and anyone that looks like you.

How did I know that one of you kids would play that card :lol:

Ah the classic subtle "kid" insult. Dude get a life. Get a hobby. Get a job. Get a girlfriend..... or a boyfriend. Whatever floats your boat

There has to be a better way for you to spend your time than your pathetic trolling here.

Archived