THE BROWNS BOARD

2011 Browns Season Predictions

ClevelandFanForLife

Hey guys, it's game day! I got a little behind this year and usually do this thread a week or so before the season starts. Here are my pre-season predictions for this season. I will be doing another one of these after the first 8 games of the season for the second half. Enjoy

1 Sep 11 CIN @ CLE W. We start off the season right with a W. Cincinnati has the worst owner in football and maybe pro sports. It will be a while before they have several years of success.

2 Sep 18 CLE @ IND L. This game will be a lot closer than a lot of people think. The Colts still have a pretty decent team even without Manning. In close games, I tend to favor the home team.

3 Sep 25 MIA @ CLE W. Miami seems to be heading in the wrong direction because they have no leadership and playmakers. We win this one.

4 Oct 02 TEN @ CLE L. Johnson runs wild on us in this one.

5 Bye

6 Oct 16 CLE @ OAK W. The Raiders were heading in the right direction under Cable but Al Davis couldn't stand progress. They have no QB and nobody leading the team. We win this one.

7 Oct 23 SEA @ CLE W. I expect the Seahawks to be very much in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. They are terrible.

8 Oct 30 CLE @ SF L. Jim Harbaugh will do well in San Francisco and it shows this season. I think that this could be the best game of the year for the Browns and they barely lose in a nail biter.

9 Nov 06 CLE @ HOU L. The Texans are the best team in their division and will beat the Browns in this one. They improved that defense big time this off season.

10 Nov 13 STL @ CLE W. The Rams are headed in the right direction, but I think that this game is really close. Again, in close games I lean towards the home team.

11 Nov 20 JAC @ CLE W. Jacksonville has been in decline for the last couple of years and I think it continues this year.

12 Nov 27 CLE @ CIN W. Once again, the Bengals are horrible and can't have given up at this point of the season.

13 Dec 04 BAL @ CLE L. Too much defense for us to overcome. They are a playoff team.

14 Dec 08 CLE @ PIT W. See Ravens game.

15 Dec 18 CLE @ ARI L. Another close game that goes to the home team. This game will depend on Kolb though. If we can get to him, I think we have a shot at winning.

16 Dec 24 CLE @ BAL L. We still struggle with the big boys.

17 Jan 01 PIT @ CLE L. We end the season with a loss but still show plenty of heart. We put up a great fight against the reigning AFC Champs.

There you have it guys. I think we go 8-8 this season with a possibility of winning more. I am absolutely amped about this season and wish it was game time already. Go BROWNS!!!!

Archived