THE BROWNS BOARD

Another Solid Start

Bodogjoe

Good thing the browns changed coaches because they look sooooooooooooo much better then last year.

At least there are obvious things we can correct right off the bat, such as haden blowing that ONE play. He was a xxxxing beast the rest of the game from what I saw. We seriously need to play to kick ass rather than hold on while we are up and we could be a solid team.

These complaints are ridiculous.

We scored 17 points.

Do any of you realize how hard that is to do when you don't send an offensive line onto the field?

Geez!

Ridiculous is getting beat by the Bengals with a backup QB. We have a right to be pissed off.

Doesn't matter how many points you score with what type of o line, as long as you score one more than the other guys.

You guys are missing the point. We had a 1st down on their 4 yard line and we settle for a field goal. A touch down there and the game could only be tied with a touch down and a two point conversion.

But I agree the Browns were missing something in the 4th quarter. Play calling and execution were awful. No holes for Hillis to run through. A couple of weak blitzes really hurt us. And not one of Colt's better games (although I thought he played well enough to win).

Archived