THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Mcgee Make It To Week Two?

hx214

I'm pretty sure the Browns could have had someone come out of the stands and punt better than McGee did today.

After the coaches watched this crap all pre-season, how does this guy have a job?

I'd lay at least 10 points in this guys lap today.

Is it really that hard to find someone that can punt?

I'm pretty sure the Browns could have had someone come out of the stands and punt better than McGee did today.

After the coaches watched this crap all pre-season, how does this guy have a job?

If I were coaching, the Fuker wouldn't have even gotten out of his uni before I gave him cab fare, and a kick in the ass.

If I were coaching, the Fuker wouldn't have even gotten out of his uni before I gave him cab fare, and a kick in the ass.

Those punts killed us giving the Bengals great field position. The Bengals couldn't move the ball the length of the field unless we were still in the huddle.

romeo-crennel-confused.jpg

This punter that we have shanked at least one during the preseason and two today.

We paying fans deserve better than sitting on the edge of our seat when the friggin punter comes on the field. Of all the guys in the country that kick footballs for colleges and/or got cut from pro teams last week, this is the best we can do? i'm ashamed.

Mr. Heckert, find a punter.

roach

you know, sifting through all the worthless crap from worthless posters, I'm glad a decent post actually was brought up. This loss was tough, but mcgee was GLARINGLY bad. there's no way you can punt like he did for than a couple games and keep a job. I'm willing to give the guy another game to prove maybe just jitters wore off, but wow. To me that's probably one of the most underlying reasons we took on in the loss column today.

My personal opinion is that it depends who else is available. Are they even LOOKING for a new punter? My money says....YES!

He has been inconsistent since he's been here & that can't continue.

Mike

My personal opinion is that it depends who else is available. Are they even LOOKING for a new punter? My money says....YES!

He has been inconsistent since he's been here & that can't continue.

Mike

I expect a news release sometime this week on a new Punter.

I would agree!! Last years punter was just as bad! There has got to be someone out there decent. Hopefully this guy is gone tomorrow!! He is one of the reasons Cincy scored on that quick play TD. His punt was like 20 yrds?? Giving the Bungles the ball on their own 40 after kicking it from the Browns 40. A good punter sets them back on the 10-15 yrd line. I think there punter kicked a 60yrder during the game!!

I would agree!! Last years punter was just as bad! There has got to be someone out there decent. Hopefully this guy is gone tomorrow!! He is one of the reasons Cincy scored on that quick play TD. His punt was like 20 yrds?? Giving the Bungles the ball on their own 40 after kicking it from the Browns 40. A good punter sets them back on the 10-15 yrd line. I think there punter kicked a 60yrder during the game!!

What team were you watching last year? :blink:

Archived