THE BROWNS BOARD

Mutual Steeler Hatred

FireHaly33

Hello there, I just wanted to stop by and say that I hate the Steelers. I'm a Seahawks Fan, But I like the Browns too. That is all...carry on, and have a pleasant day.

I suggest that it would be more appropriate for you to go to a Steeler board to let them know of your feeling. Though, of course, perhaps you felt that the most efficacious way to express yourself to them was to come here, since, after all, they are all here it seems.

I suggest that it would be more appropriate for you to go to a Steeler board to let them know of your feeling. Though, of course, perhaps you felt that the most efficacious way to express yourself to them was to come here, since, after all, they are all here it seems.

Considering all of the Steeler talk that goes on here, why not?

He could go to a Steelers forum to talk stains, but good luck with that.

Regards...

... an'at

Hello there, I just wanted to stop by and say that I hate the Steelers. I'm a Seahawks Fan, But I like the Browns too. That is all...carry on, and have a pleasant day.

Wow. Think about that.

i never considered being a Seahwaks fan and having nobody to hate. You bunch of poor fellas. There aren't that many teams in your club. i imagine only St Louis plus every team in the AFC South have the same problem that you do. Bummer for your fans (but thanks to you for joining us).

Considering all of the Steeler talk that goes on here, why not?

He could go to a Steelers forum to talk stains, but good luck with that.

Regards...

... an'at

The point is that he cannot go to a Steeler site to talk Steelers because they are all here talking Browns....like you.

Seahawk fan? Browns fan? I guess you are 0 for 2!!!!

Archived