THE BROWNS BOARD

Colts Make Whiners Look Like Whiney Beechnuts

calfoxwc

"I hope the Colts rip this team to shreds." Ghoolsilly

Ya wanted attention, you got it.

You wanted the Browns to get ripped? Bet you never say that about your favorite team, the squeelers.

Now, say you're sorry by singing the "I'm a big duck and I am all quacked up, and sing the "I'm so sorry" song.

Instead of being on the hayride wagon for the Browns, the whiners tripped and fell flat on their faces.

Browns WIN, the rest of us ENJOYED IT.

No way the Browns win after what we saw last week.

Colts 30

Browns 9

Guess that's being generous meaning that Cleveland would actually make it into Indy territory 3 times to make field goals. Fear the Roo

i figured the Browns being 1-1 going into week 3. Roach (NOT a whiner)

Browns 31

Colts 6

I must have hit you in the head with a cue ball. Switch the teams with the scores and you will have it about right. Ghool

From what I've seen over the past years. If the Browns are favored we WILL LOSE! Remember that Cincy game anyone? and when we're favored to lose...well that usually happens haha

I'm putting my money on the Colts in this one! Roo

This is a no brainer.

Without the ability to score OR rush the passer, Kerry Collins has a banner day and passes for three TDs. Freeney will eat Joe Thomas's lunch again.

Their speed on D gets to the line of scrimmage and for the most part, as the Bengals did, they stuff Hillis. HIllis WILL get his normal 60 yards.

btw, Nostradoofus - get this:

Peyton Hillis rushed 27 times for 94 yards with two touchdowns as the Browns beat the Colts Sunday, 27-19.

The Browns may get a big play early by going downfield as a surprise. If so, that will be the extent of the day's successful offense.

I see a lot of short dump passes by the Browns and some careless turnovers as the game gets to the final 15 minutes.

The Colt's game plan is likely to be on the Conservative side, but I am betting they come out firing on all cylanders. They are a playoff caliber team and can't affordt to give away an easy win to a shit team.

I'll take the Colts in a one-sided victory.

Too much talent for the Browns. We got lucky once, it ain't gonna happen again.

Gotta cheer the Colts if you ever want this crappy management to end. Ghollie "This is your brain on the WHINE setting"

Again, as you guys LOVE to say...... Manning plays, the Browns get blown out. This is a shit team beating a team without their QB.

My team? The Steelers? They looked pretty good, didn't they?

Be happy, the Browns got one of their 4 wins for 2011.

Back to reality now.

Ghoolie,

I am confused. Are you a Steelers fan or just a really negative Browns fan??? I thought you were just a really negative Browns fan, but I am honestly confused these days.

If you are really confident on the browns only having 4 wins I will gladly take the over on a $50 paypal bet if you would like. Maybe you can back all your talk up. You seem pretty confident with how bad we are. This should be a cakewalk for you.

Again, as you guys LOVE to say...... Manning plays, the Browns get blown out. This is a shit team beating a team without their QB.

Back to reality now.

So, Ghoolie, are you now admitting that you have become a FRAK whore and jumping on the Steeler bandwagon?

Well, at least the USA took out your hero, Osama Bin Laden who you are probably lighting a candle for.

Or maybe you should come back to the Browns, seeing as how we have our own Usama.

Back to reality now.

You're still a magnificent bastard of a sad internet troll. What are you doing here?

Manning plays, the Browns get blown out. Ghoolie

Aren't you tired of embarrassing yourself? "If Manning plays..." ??? That's really, really dumb for you to come up with, man.

Well, I don't know how long Peyton has been with the Colts, but it's been a long time. Why "If Manning plays, the Browns get blow out?" ???

I guess I'll go look up when Peyton was drafted... but stop with the nonsense, Ghoolie. Puuuuuuuleeeeeezzzzzzzze.

Looks to me like Peyton Manning has NEVER blown out the Browns.

NOW, starting with the Browns' win this past Sunday:

09/18/2011 Cleveland Browns 27, Indianapolis Colts 19 65,035 BROWNS WIN

11/30/2008 Indianapolis Colts 10, Cleveland Browns 6 72,411 BROWNS LOSE 10-6.

09/25/2005 Indianapolis Colts 13, Cleveland Browns 6 57,127 BROWNS LOSE 13-6

09/07/2003 Indianapolis Colts 9, Cleveland Browns 6 73,358 BROWNS LOSE 9-6

12/15/2002 Indianapolis Colts 28, Cleveland Browns 23 73,098 BROWNS LOSE 28-23 (that's 5 points Ghoolie, NOT a blowout.)

)

12/26/1999 Indianapolis Colts 29, Cleveland Browns 28 72,618 BROWNS LOSE 29-28 (that's 1 point, Ghoolie, NOT a blowout)

09/25/1994 Cleveland Browns 21, Indianapolis Colts 14 -- BROWNS WIN 21-14

09/26/1993 Indianapolis Colts 23, Cleveland Browns 10 -- BROWNS LOSE 23-10 (still not a blowout, though

09/06/1992 Indianapolis Colts 14, Cleveland Browns 3 -- BROWNS LOSE 14-3

12/01/1991 Cleveland Browns 31, Indianapolis Colts 0 -- BROWNS WIN 31-0 BLOWOUT (oops, Ghoolie gets it backwards again)

12/10/1989 Indianapolis Colts 23, Cleveland Browns 17, OT -- BROWNS LOSE 23-17. That's six points, Ghoolie. Nope. No blowout by the colts here, either.

09/19/1988 Cleveland Browns 23, Indianapolis Colts 17 -- BROWNS WIN 23-17

01/09/1988 Cleveland Browns 38, Indianapolis Colts 21 (AFC Divisional Playoff Game) 79,372

12/06/1987 Indianapolis Colts 9, Cleveland Browns 7 --

11/02/1986 Cleveland Browns 24, Indianapolis Colts 9 --

11/27/1983 Cleveland Browns 41, Baltimore Colts 23 --

10/25/1981 Cleveland Browns 42, Baltimore Colts 28 --

11/09/1980 Cleveland Browns 28, Baltimore Colts 27

<LI class=player-name itemprop="name">Peyton Manning <LI class=uniform-number itemprop="uniformNumber">#18 <LI class=position itemprop="jobTitle">Quarterback <LI class=team-name>Indianapolis Colts Height: 6-5

Weight: 230

Born: Mar 24, 1976 - New Orleans, LA

College: Tennessee

• Draft: 1998 - 1st round (1st pick) by the Indianapolis Colts

I knew I went way back too far, but "If Manning plays, the Browns get blown out? ROF,L ! (hoo hoo !)

<LI class=player-name itemprop="name">Peyton Manning <LI class=uniform-number itemprop="uniformNumber">#18 <LI class=position itemprop="jobTitle">Quarterback <LI class=team-name>Indianapolis Colts Height: 6-5

Weight: 230

Born: Mar 24, 1976 - New Orleans, LA

College: Tennessee

• Draft: 1998 - 1st round (1st pick) by the Indianapolis Colts

I knew I went way back too far, but "If Manning plays, the Browns get blown out? ROF,L ! (hoo hoo !)

Gipper pointed the same thing out- Manning has never blown the Browns out in his career, so Sunday would have been a first. The time Ghoolie makes sense with his predictions, it will also be a first. :)

So you feel the need to insult and call out everyone who thought the Browns would lose on Sunday? really sad honestly. I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and predictions. After what I saw against Cincy they surprised me against the Colts, and you know what I'm happy to say I was wrong if it means the Browns came out as winners. Having said that, I'm not sure they can beat Miami this weekend but we'll see.

I think you should go back to starting pointless threads every second bashing our president. Oh wait you still do that nevermind...

I wish we create a thread like you did here and call out all of the 18000+ posts you have that are almost ALL wrong

So you feel the need to insult and call out everyone who thought the Browns would lose on Sunday? really sad honestly. I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and predictions. After what I saw against Cincy they surprised me against the Colts, and you know what I'm happy to say I was wrong if it means the Browns came out as winners. Having said that, I'm not sure they can beat Miami this weekend but we'll see.

I think you should go back to starting pointless threads every second bashing our president. Oh wait you still do that nevermind...

I wish we create a thread like you did here and call out all of the 18000+ posts you have that are almost ALL wrong

I'll bet you some heavy money that's not why Cal started this thread. And he's not insulting everyone- just one particular Flamebaiting a-hole. FWIW, I only had the Browns at 50-50 in pulling off a win in Indy. However, Ghoolie did nothing the previous week but absolutely insult the Browns and the fans here that happen to have a lick of intelligence when it comes to stuff as involved as matchups. If you didn't notice, I offered him $5 for every player he could name on the Colts roster off the top of his head after the first five, and I heard crickets chirping. Booger not only guaranteed the Browns were going to lose, said the Colts were going to wipe the floor with us. Now I know Tom well enough to state that's just major flamebating on his part- but he's getting what he deserves. Paybacks are hell.

****************************************************************************************

I wasn't calling out anybody, and I never get upset that other people have different opinions. Hoorta is absolutely correct again - I wouldn't have started the thread

only based on your few posts.

It's the arrogant putdowns that were so WRONG, that I just thought some poetic justice was in order, for the fun of it.

It's one thing to say you aren't sure, or you think so and so.

But, the declarations and putdowns that Ghoolie issued, deserve some fun retribution.

Hey, you embarrassed your own self, in joining up with Ghoolie, piling on. It's fair game to simply list your posts in the thread..

You didn't SAY "opinion", and I'm wrong with all sorts of predictions my own goofy self. But I never come across like a Ghoolie with "You dumb fooks,

I am the all powerful Ooz, and if you believe in the Browns you suck" bs.

But, this is the BROWNS forum, Roo. You are welcome to go over there to that other board post your stuff or not.....

We put up with outrageous and constant complaining for eight years over there. Now? Now, chicken hawks scattered like cockroaches in a dingy hotel stairway

when a light is turned on, because they can't handle "complaining" now that THEY have some 'splaining" to do.

What goes around, comes around, Roo. I just had a little fun at your and Ghoolie's expense,listing your posts with Ghoolies' posts, initiated the thread -solely- because of Ghoolie's

posts. That's all. Well, you DID come across a bit the same way. Ghoolie has a sense of humor, and I've picked on him directly just for fun. But he's cool, he doesn't need a hanky.

I think you need a box of Kleenex. I didn't even address you directly at all.

Lighten up, Roo - "whiney beechnuts" is just some silly thing I made up on the spot that was completely harmless. I wasn't trying to injure

your psyche. LOL.

if you're insulted by that then you need to get a thicker skin, it's all in good fun and everyone's a Browns fan anyway. Ghoolie says the worst insults to everyone on this board and you don't see anyone crying about it too much, I just laugh it off, most of it was directed towards him anyway.

keep the political stuff to the other section, not sure why you'd bring that up here, or why it's relevant.

yeah but it does come across as childish 'nah nah nah nah' type schpeill. really going back and finding quotes and reposting them with your remarks? so you were right and a lot of us were wrong. is this how a grown man acts when he is the victor in a battle of wits? talk about poor sportsmanship.

call the dude a dick and get on with your life.

Archived