THE BROWNS BOARD

Pashos

Thomaspro

Like some of you,I have serious doubt Pashos,can stay healthy. If he incurs another injury,Id say his career is done.

I agree. I say if he does not play this week, he is put on IR or released, etc. I wish he would come back because he is solid as a starter when healthy for the rush and pass proteection. But he does look very out of shape.

Considering he is our starting RT and has been injured I was hoping he would be cleared to play this week.

I agree. I say if he does not play this week, he is put on IR or released, etc. I wish he would come back because he is solid as a starter when healthy for the rush and pass proteection. But he does look very out of shape.

Looks out of shape? What are you basing that on?

Yeah- no doubt when healthy, he's better than the filler we picked up to replace him. The injury reports should start coming out today, and if we see another DNP- probably write him off again for Sunday.

With the length of time he's been out, have to wonder if it's the dreaded "high ankle sprain". :(

No doubt the Browns will have to address RT in next year's draft as Pashos has only contributed in like 4 games the last two seasons. Was healthy before that though.

Looks out of shape? What are you basing that on?

Yeah- no doubt when healthy, he's better than the filler we picked up to replace him. The injury reports should start coming out today, and if we see another DNP- probably write him off again for Sunday.

With the length of time he's been out, have to wonder if it's the dreaded "high ankle sprain". :(

No doubt the Browns will have to address RT in next year's draft as Pashos has only contributed in like 4 games the last two seasons. Was healthy before that though.

He was out of shape in camp and it was mentioned in a couple of camp reports that he looked out of shape and rusty. Of course most would be due to injury. :(

Why? Do you have pathos for Pashos?

Good one! I always appreciate an educated post. Whoever said that "Pashos is creek for Walking boot" had a good one too.

With 6 games last year and (I think) 1 preseason game this year if Pashos does't play soon he may be done unfortunately. Shurmur likes him in his pressers he is always positive about him coming back.

Archived