THE BROWNS BOARD

Favored 3 Weeks In A Row

firebiker911

We will. We got the "new coaching staff brain fart" out of the way early. This team is talanted, I love McCoy and Hillis, I like the schedule ... I am full speed ahead with my preseason playoff prediction. The Browns will rock the house this Sunday ... and the hometown fans really deserve it.

Z

Some people choose to be positive and some choose to be negative.

The oddsmakers didn't downgrade the Browns, the betting public made the point spread move from 3 to 2 1/2. The oddsmakers had the Browns at -3 and there was obviously enough action on Miami to move the line by 1/2 point. It could still even change again before Sunday morning.

Based on your Colts prediction, I like the Browns chances even more now on Sunday.

Now may be forever as history, but it is also the gateway to the future. That is where to look. Calfox

I didn't think I'd have to quote myself so soon, but then Ghoolie posted in another thread negatively deja vu "all over again". @@

Its hard to predict anything with either of these teams right now, the browns have a very good base team that has not put it all together yet and lacks depth at key positions while the dolphins have been the victims of 2 better teams..

I will take the browns by 3 at home and expect to see improvement on several fronts, as a fan im hoping this is the browns breakout week and things click and we wipe the squishy fish up and end their season...

While i am a browns fan and hence favor the browns, i believe the fish have a better team than their record shows and i really expect a very close game if not a spectacular showdown between these 2 teams..

Hey firebiker, please be sure to wake up early this Saturday as they will be giving the Lombardi Trophy to Randy LErner for being favored against three shit teams in a row.

It doesn't take much to give some of you nincompoops a boner, does it?

Right now, the Browns are 50/50 when being favored.

You don't remember that last time the Browns were favored three weeks in a row? Duh.......do you think having a weak schedule might have something to do with it?

Normally, all things being equal, the home team gets 3 points. In our case, the oddsmakers are not confident so they downgraded it to 2 /1/2.

The Dolphins will put the Browns back into the shit hole of last place.

38 - 13

You're a douche bag. Sorry you have to troll these posts and look for negative things to say. I never said anything about a Superbowl or even the playoffs. Just looking for some positives and being favored certainly is better than being an underdog you miserable prick.

Hey firebiker, please be sure to wake up early this Saturday as they will be giving the Lombardi Trophy to Randy LErner for being favored against three shit teams in a row.

It doesn't take much to give some of you nincompoops a boner, does it?

Right now, the Browns are 50/50 when being favored.

You don't remember that last time the Browns were favored three weeks in a row? Duh.......do you think having a weak schedule might have something to do with it?

Normally, all things being equal, the home team gets 3 points. In our case, the oddsmakers are not confident so they downgraded it to 2 /1/2.

The Dolphins will put the Browns back into the shit hole of last place.

38 - 13

Hey short attention span, you were laughing last week about us seeing "linear improvement" with the Browns. Well we just showed you some, and now you're saying it doesn't mean anything because we're playing weak teams. Go XXXX your Paris Hilton blow up doll.

The Browns win, I'll do a Zombo and start editing your posts- fair enough? I got a great sig stored up for ya.

You want to keep bashing the Browns, go join a Steeler forum.

beating a weak team with a horrible QB, and celebrating it?

That's no difference than cheering OSU over Toledo and predicting great things off of that win.

Cleveland may indeed win, Sunday, but they have overall. less than even odds against the other shit teams in the league. As I said earlier, the Browns have enough shit teams to play that they may get as many as 4 wins. Forget the Ravens and Steelers, and forget any other opponent that is .500 at mid season.

The Browns may go 5 - 11, even 6 - 10. Given the limp schedule? It translates into the same exact shit team as we had last year.

A win is a win. You'd probably have been happier if the Browns had lost to Indy, like you ignorantly predicted- just so you could give us more blowhard BS. Like Buddy Ryan once said "ain't no Coastal Carolinas in the NFL".

You even bother looking at the Browns roster? This isn't "the same exact shit team as we had last year". Since you're making up excuses, I'll make up mine. That Bengals game where they lucked out on a trick play? The Browns had 4 rookie starters that day who were playing their first game in the NFL. Add in 5 other starters that played either not at all or very little in 2010. That's damn near 1\2 the starting team, FYI. New coaching staff, new offensive and defensive systems.

So remember, he who laughs last, laughs best.

Archived