THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis Out Sunday Vs The Dolphins

blowe

hardesty did step up

and to all the "hillis is a beast, monster, unstoppable....."

strept throat, REALLY? i hope shurmer plays hardesty more now seeing how he can run.

You do know that he came into the stadium today to play and Shurmer told him to leave right? Apparently he was running a high fever as well.

You do know that he came into the stadium today to play and Shurmer told him to leave right? Apparently he was running a high fever as well.

didn't know that. was that an excuse for shurmer to play the other RBs? don't know. i know he said after last week's game he was gonna play hardesty more and in different situations other than goal line 10 yards out.

no disrespect to hillis or his fans, i love the guy, but deep down i was glad to see hardesty in there just to see (for once) if he can hold up and actually get us some yards. but strept throat? i've had it. let's just say he didn't do a willis reed and come into the game with a busted leg.

he did have one play where he rolled out from the backfield to the right (our weakest side) and caught a little swing pass and then went on to gain a nice chunk of yardage for a first down.

i think he is one of the parts of the offensive puzzle we needed to find.

Archived