THE BROWNS BOARD

Has Evan Moore Been On The Field...

alporcini

I pointed this out last week when he was in for about 5 Plays, and this week it was about the same 5 plays in the end of the game.

Someone needs to be in shurmurs ass and ask why Moore isn't seeing more plays, i understand watson is out there and he is performing, but smith is not even on moores skill level right now for production.

I pointed this out last week when he was in for about 5 Plays, and this week it was about the same 5 plays in the end of the game.

Someone needs to be in shurmurs ass and ask why Moore isn't seeing more plays, i understand watson is out there and he is performing, but smith is not even on moores skill level right now for production.

Update: on the fifth quarter on channel 19 in Cleveland, They flip the interview to Evan Moore and ask why he hasn't been in the game, HE SEEMED Pissed off he started with.. I don't know exactly why i'm not in the game but we won (Voice kinda got louder) and they cut away from him quick and tried to throw a highlight of the game on the screen.

he's just a pass catcher....nothing more. a great pass catcher, yes. but he's not running away from anyone, and cant block. his height advantage is his assent, which doesn't mean he's suited for every play. besides, play hjim more than 5 plays a game and he'll end up on IR. again...

It's because we have 3 decent tight ends. Alex Smith is a better run blocker than Evan Moore which is why he is getting decent playing time. Evan Moore plays a lot in passing situations and inside the redzone so we can use his size as an advantage. I would like to see Evan Moore line up as a receiver a bit more but otherwise we are using him pretty well. I wonder what how effective it would be to have all 3 tight ends on the field at once (with Moore lined up as a WR)?

Archived