THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone Want To Tell Me ...

JJRambo

Why Cribbs, the the best returner in the game, wasn't freaking fielding punts or kicks today?????????. This coaching is ridiculous. And our offensive coordinator is awful

Not sure, maybe because they were relying for him on WR?

It is strange he's not returning.

Obsession? Really?

Sorry dude, there is only one Ghoolie. Let me help you as we go forward..............

Never EVER, NOT ONCE, have I ever created a "stealth" screen name so that I could do the shit some of you homos like to do...... like posting conversations against oneself to make it look like someone agrees with an absird point.

If you haven't noticed, in general the things i post get plenty of action all by themselves.

Secondly, when I have in the past created secondary screen names, they have ALWAYS BEEN so ridiculous, off the wall and obvious, that EVERYONE READING THEM would know IMMEDIATELY that it was me.

The " Secret Life of Walter MItty" scenario is not something I would ever need or have to resort to.

In the past, my alternate screen names have been things like.............

Queerdell Stewart...............

Pussy WIlliam Green

Phil Sewage

and back in the AOL days, where a small case L and a capital i had the same appearance, I created a fake screen name of AC"I"AYMAN to resemble ACLAYMAN, the board monitor. OVer Christmas Eve I e mailed about 300 Steeler fans telling them that their QB was a pole smoker, their city was a shithole and their team sucked the big one.

Ah, the Bliss. Steeler fans complaining to AOL and threatening to leave. Those were the good old days.

Trust me, snapper head, if I create a alterior screen name, it will be DRIPPING with obvious clues leading even simpletons like you :-) directly to me.

It is flattering that you are obsessed with me, but in this case, you are flattering some dumb, idiot new poster by elevating him to KING status.

But you know, it IS good to be me, because even when I am NOT stirring things up, I am on your minds.

Your King, your Master.

Ghoolie

master, can you play me some love songs?

hey dipshit our O-Coordinator is our head coach, Cribbs was hurt today.. you could see it in his face and he rarely shows pain, and chill the xxxx out.. we won the game. 3 freaking games into the season and a 2-1 start and people are already bitching about the coaching. Even GHOOLIE recognized noticeable improvement this week!

chill pills are in aisle 3, bud

Obsession? Really?

Sorry dude, there is only one Ghoolie. Let me help you as we go forward..............

Never EVER, NOT ONCE, have I ever created a "stealth" screen name so that I could do the shit some of you homos like to do...... like posting conversations against oneself to make it look like someone agrees with an absird point.

If you haven't noticed, in general the things i post get plenty of action all by themselves.

Secondly, when I have in the past created secondary screen names, they have ALWAYS BEEN so ridiculous, off the wall and obvious, that EVERYONE READING THEM would know IMMEDIATELY that it was me.

The " Secret Life of Walter MItty" scenario is not something I would ever need or have to resort to.

In the past, my alternate screen names have been things like.............

Queerdell Stewart...............

Pussy WIlliam Green

Phil Sewage

and back in the AOL days, where a small case L and a capital i had the same appearance, I created a fake screen name of AC"I"AYMAN to resemble ACLAYMAN, the board monitor. OVer Christmas Eve I e mailed about 300 Steeler fans telling them that their QB was a pole smoker, their city was a shithole and their team sucked the big one.

Ah, the Bliss. Steeler fans complaining to AOL and threatening to leave. Those were the good old days.

Trust me, snapper head, if I create a alterior screen name, it will be DRIPPING with obvious clues leading even simpletons like you :-) directly to me.

It is flattering that you are obsessed with me, but in this case, you are flattering some dumb, idiot new poster by elevating him to KING status.

But you know, it IS good to be me, because even when I am NOT stirring things up, I am on your minds.

Your King, your Master.

Ghoolie

so have you never created a secondary name not once? Or have you created a ton that you listed that in no way point directly to you?

Thank you for the people who answered my question and didn't dig into the context of it like i was just ranting and need to CHILL OUT. I wasn't aware he was injured since he caught a diving touchdown and slammed on his back. Didn't look injured to me.

So i asked here ... thank you for the info

Archived