THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello

Guest Sheldbrown

Guest Sheldbrown

Welcome, and I wouldn't expect you to know- People have accused Ghoolie posting under multiple screen names.

Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

Thanks and yeah I was gonna say. There's always some asshole who ruins it for the new posters by creating multiple usernames or something like that. By the way, you can call me Brian. I'm also a big Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton fan. Go Browns. My username should have been Massaquoi because he's awesome but I'm good with Sheldon I suppose.

Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

Trolling, trollin, trollin. I like Pizza, brooks brothers fitted shirts and crest pro health toothpaste! Definitely a dummy account.

hahaha....sitting in the office and I instantly bursted out loud laughing on accident. This is funny as hell

Ghoolie really needs to find himself in life.

"i like flowers, books on a stormy night, chapstick, popping my collar and fist pumping"

hahaha....sitting in the office and I instantly bursted out loud laughing on accident. This is funny as hell

Ghoolie really needs to find himself in life.

"i like flowers, books on a stormy night, chapstick, popping my collar and fist pumping"

OK, so, who is going to break out the Pina Colada song? I guess it has to be me:

I wanna join in, pick me!! pick me!!

You can call me Jay, i like online trolling first and foremost, i also like hobbits, dark elfs, and vampires... usually the ones that can walk in the daylight (Blade) FTW, and sometimes at night i pull the covers over my head because i can swear freddie is waiting to get me.

Guest Sheldbrown

Yeah and his account name is SheldBrown. He must like getting smoked, burned, and embarrassed too.

What's your problem? Why is everyone being a jerk to me? Maybe I should never have joined.

Guest Sheldbrown

What's your problem? Why is everyone being a jerk to me? Maybe I should never have joined.

This is unxxxxingbelieveable. People are being unkind because they think that I'm someone else? We're off to a great start. As for the Sheldon Brown name I wish I did Massaquoi, but I've always liked Sheldon.

Guest Sheldbrown

I just joined like yesterday, by the way. Anyway, does anyone know why Mohamed Massaquoi wasn't in the game until the great TD catch at the end of the game. They really should use him more. He's pretty darn good.

i like skipping through the park with my 'picinic' basket, stopping floods by sticking my finger in dykes, ice skating with nancy kerrigan, women who smoke cigars in their cxxnts, glory holes and gettin fisted by the whole boston bruins team!

this is gettin too easy ghoulie.

Guest Sheldbrown

ಠ_ಠ

I can't believe I actually joined this board. I make an introductory thread and people start hating me, calling me a troll, and mistaking me for someone else. Are people on here always assholes?

Guest Sheldbrown

i like skipping through the park with my 'picinic' basket, stopping floods by sticking my finger in dykes, ice skating with nancy kerrigan, women who smoke cigars in their cxxnts, glory holes and gettin fisted by the whole boston bruins team!

this is gettin too easy ghoulie.

WTF is everyone's PROBLEM? IM NOT GHOOLIE YOU JERKS. MESSAGE THE MODERATORS AND HAVE THEM TRACE BOTH OF OUR IP ADRESSES AND LOCATIONS. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Guest Sheldbrown

Please track both mine and Ghoolies IP addresses and locations AND show these people that we are two different people. I hate being mistakened for someone else, but I mainly hate being called a liar. I just read through some old threads and it looks like every time someone introduces themself they're being called Ghoolie. How can I prove to you that I'm not him?

Guest Sheldbrown

I am a Mod. I know you aren't Ghoolie. I don't care, you are stupid and annoying. Start one more thread and you are gone.

Zombo

What did I do? I came on here and was accused of being Ghoolie. My god. What's your problem?

Please track both mine and Ghoolies IP addresses and locations AND show these people that we are two different people. I hate being mistakened for someone else, but I mainly hate being called a liar. I just read through some old threads and it looks like every time someone introduces themself they're being called Ghoolie. How can I prove to you that I'm not him?

Can you put up a video of you playing the accordian?

Archived