THE BROWNS BOARD

X's And O's With The Pro's

jake24

Does anybody listen to this show? Comes on Wknr channel 850am from 7-9 with Lecharles Bentley and Je'rod Cherry

If so what does everybody think of this show????

I listen to all our shows on KNR

X's and O's like all the shows they have a target audience (No need to say) i think it is a great show, very different points of view then the fans and how we may precieve the browns... except Cherry he picked the browns where i have em at 11-5 and lecharles is a browns hater due to the legal issues has us 5-11 again.

The show in my opinion is slightly racial, but they say what they believe and i respect them for it. I would tell anyone give it a shot a few times and if ya like them then ya do if not, then ya catch the fan on 92.3 to get a taste of the new station.

I listen to all our shows on KNR

X's and O's like all the shows they have a target audience (No need to say) i think it is a great show, very different points of view then the fans and how we may precieve the browns... except Cherry he picked the browns where i have em at 11-5 and lecharles is a browns hater due to the legal issues has us 5-11 again.

The show in my opinion is slightly racial, but they say what they believe and i respect them for it. I would tell anyone give it a shot a few times and if ya like them then ya do if not, then ya catch the fan on 92.3 to get a taste of the new station.

Thats it right there man....very racial for no reason. I can see just clowing around every once n awhile, but forget that man I have no respect for those guys one bit period. Its really sad

I have been tuned into the radio when the show came on a number of times, then I have turned it off as I not only find it to be somewhat racial, but the hosts feeling the need to "diagnose" everything done by management as having an ulterior motive. I find the show very negative...not my "cup of tea". Just my opinion.

Mike

Archived