THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking News

1 more season

Take it FWIW.... Pashos to start Sunday........

Thats what I'm saying. No one was saying he was going to play all the first three weeks, but now they are saying he is. He has been slightly limited in practice this week, but he has been in there with the first team practicing. Don't like the guy, I don't give two shits if you do, but he should be playing this week.

At his age and frailness the issue to me is rather pashos can actually contribute to the offensive effort or rather he will disrupt the lines chemistry even further after being dormant so long, could he possibly be any worse than hicks or cousins?

The musical chairs on the right tackle have got to stop for this line to solidify regardless of who is out there..

We really need to go young at RT next year..

Pashos will be an improvement over the two stiffs we had playing

there while he was out but don't expect too much from him.From what

I saw of him in the preseason he looked very slow and was awful in

pass protection.He IS a mauler and should help out the running game

somewhat.He may have had the ankle issue in the preseason that made

him look bad but I am not expecting too much from him.

only thing i've seen him MAUL since he's been here is the bench.

he's on the same list IMO as robiskie. can't contribute, gave you a chance.....see ya.

RT has got to be one of top 2-3 picks next year. and make sure the guy has good feet and ankles pleeez.

we know. we know. BUT how ya gonna get the playmakers the ball when the QB is on his azz? what did we see last week, mike vick on his azz? where was the dynamic playmakers they have? they were trying to tackle the guy who just intercepted his pass.

passing league now (they say??). time on offense to pass and the defense to stop it.

how much momass/little and mccoy team up for another couple of tds this week? AND all w/o spending diddly squat on some huge FA WR.

betcha a shot of stroh rum payable the next time i see ya!

be good (i know it's hard)! :rolleyes:

Archived