THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Don't We Wear This At Home?

dawgpound3

I also liked the orange pants, and they're also "classic" from the Kardiac Kids Era. The players hated them though. Doug Dieken said he felt like a big pumpkin out on the field.

However, one thing for sure- those plain brown pants were hideous- might have been tolerable if they had put an orange or white stripe down the sides.

So many things wrong with this post.

1. Heckert? Do you think he makes our fashion decisions?

2. "The Oramge pants really pop out ..." Did you intern at queer eye for the straight guy?

3. The Day Glo orange is not classic, the Sipe-era Browns wore a much more muted orange.

4. White on white is classic. It is unbeatable. If they wanted to bring out the old orange pants once a year on retro week, I could live with it ... but, always white on white unless forced to wear brown on white on the road. Classic.

Z

When I was younger I liked the orange jerseys but have since grown out of that phase. I like the white jersey with orange pants combo. Definitely should break it for special games or while playing division rivals at home.

@Zombo- I agree that white on white would also be cool to see.

2485724_display_image.jpg?1290582801

It's classic, the orange pants really pop out and makes the already legendary white socks even more awesome.

Come on Heckert! Go back to the orange pants!!

If you go back and read this guys posts, he is consumed by the uniforms. Especially the Brown/shit colored pants. I don't think he cares about the game, just the pants. I like the traditional.

If you go back and read this guys posts, he is consumed by the uniforms. Especially the Brown/shit colored pants. I don't think he cares about the game, just the pants. I like the traditional.

Does this kid ever post about anything other than uni colors?

I think the Browns should go rainbow colors, imagine the combo possibilities!!!!

2485724_display_image.jpg?1290582801

It's classic, the orange pants really pop out and makes the already legendary white socks even more awesome.

Come on Heckert! Go back to the orange pants!!

Your question is why don't we wear the orange pants any more? The answer is simple: because they suck big time. These are the Cleveland Browns, not the Clemson Tigers.

So many things wrong with this post.

1. Heckert? Do you think he makes our fashion decisions?

2. "The Oramge pants really pop out ..." Did you intern at queer eye for the straight guy?

3. The Day Glo orange is not classic, the Sipe-era Browns wore a much more muted orange.

4. White on white is classic. It is unbeatable. If they wanted to bring out the old orange pants once a year on retro week, I could live with it ... but, always white on white unless forced to wear brown on white on the road. Classic.

Z

Bingo a HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is a little too concerned with what color pants the Browns wear. Here's a tip for you chachi....play Madden all the time and then you can put the Browns in whatever color uniforms you want to.

For the great majority of us...the white on white is classic.

Someone is a little too concerned with what color pants the Browns wear. Here's a tip for you chachi....play Madden all the time and then you can put the Browns in whatever color uniforms you want to.

For the great majority of us...the white on white is classic.

Madden 11 doesn't support the orange pants for whatever reason.

Archived