THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Tickets Todays Game V Titans

JohnG71097

I got off work this morning at 7 a.m. and since it was game day, decided to check the Browns Board for the latest updates and threads. I came across this thread and didn't know what to think of it but said to myself "hey, maybe I'll go to the game".

Within minutes John replied and sent me some tickets by e-mail. Thanks to him, I was able to take my 7 year old to his first Browns game. He was so excited to go he could barely contain himself. I then proceeded to call Stan and we went to the Brownsboard tailgate. My son Garrett says to me "Hey Dad, everyone is wearing Browns Jerseys", I said "That's because it's Game Day"' He plays flag football and when I said that like his team does on his game day, I think he started to get what the Browns mean to me and was even more excited.

When standing in line he saw a fan wearing Titans gear and began to bust his balls about how he was a Browns Fan and that the Titans sucked (I was so proud). The Titans fan was cool about it and went along with it, along with his Browns Fan friends. I got some Congrats on raising my boy right.

We then found our seats and after standing silently for the National Anthem, Garrett promptly started chanting Here we go Brownies, here we go. I was the first to start the woof, woof, but soon Garrett was leading most of the section with woof, woofs, from many rows around us.

Well, then came the game and we all know what happened next but, my son had a great time and wants to know when we are going again. I can remember my first game and I hope he will remember this game and I'm sure he will despite the outcome.

My point is Thanks to you John, I have never meet you, but hope to one day. It funny how a simple post on a website of people with the same interests can change the day of a little 7 year old boy and make memories that will hopefully last a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived