THE BROWNS BOARD

Shurmur?

Nw220

Alrite im as dissapointed as everyone else but listening to Shurmur's Press Conference pisses me off even more.

First he calls out McCoy for not throwing the ball away and then McCoy says he's just trying to make a play understand he shouldnt have made that pass but you live and die with your QB,You know how many games Favre has lost for trying to make a play its the nature of the game.

Hes a Young QB dont stunt his growth which it appears he is doing give the xxxxing ball to Hillis at least 25 times a game,Magini may not have been great but he understood are bread and butter is running the ball not throwing it 61 times.Sanchez is a perfect example of this he sucked but NYJ would just run the ball and let him develop.

Starting to understand why ST.Louis fans never really loved the guy,ecpsically Jackson whos alot like Hillis.

Dont give me the Hillis was sick and everything he looked pretty good to me 10 carries for 46 yards a 4.6 ypc average isnt bad at all,he was running hard today.And Hardesty cant catch the damn ball

Okay to my second Point he Quote says 'I dont know about streching the field' are you serious i mean cleary i can tell that by your playcalling but you just come out and say it wtf,really we need to stretch the field to open up the run.

I wasnt sold on him when we hired him and i do think hes in over his head with that being said ill give him a chance its still early,im just worried the team will turn agasnt him as its already starting to be reported ala Moore,Hillis.

We cant afford to stunt any of are players development so i sure hope H&H have got it right,anyways always a browns fan ill be here through it all.

Thanks

Archived