THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Don't We Try To Spread Offense?

Soju

I was just watching the GB and Den. game, and Green Bay is constantly running 4 receiver, spread offense and it appears to make life really easy for Rodgers. There is more space between the receivers to run around and gives him more room to breathe when throwing passes. Then I looked back at the Browns game and we are only running two receivers most of the time and the field looks congested.

I remember Pittsburgh running this offense, too. It worked for them, also.

Why not try it?

This guy has started 5 separate threads since the game yesterday.

Here's an idea: Maybe put up one thread touching on all the points you are trying to ram down everybody's throats? It is a fun concept, but does take a little work.

This guy has started 5 separate threads since the game yesterday.

Here's an idea: Maybe put up one thread touching on all the points you are trying to ram down everybody's throats? It is a fun concept, but does take a little work.

Sometimes I think of things a bit late or not at the same time I start other topics/conversations. If you people don't want me posting here, I can take my talents to another Browns forum. If I didn't post here and generate topics this place would look even more like a ghost town. Isn't posting topics part of building a community? So what do you want?

And to the Gipper--I watched the game again, and they many many times has a two receiver set out there. Sometimes 3. But rarely if ever 4 and spread it out. Obviously what we're doing with our receivers isn't working, that's why I'm suggesting making it easier for Colt and spreading them out.

Sometimes I think of things a bit late or not at the same time I start other topics/conversations. If you people don't want me posting here, I can take my talents to another Browns forum. If I didn't post here and generate topics this place would look even more like a ghost town. Isn't posting topics part of building a community? So what do you want?

And to the Gipper--I watched the game again, and they many many times has a two receiver set out there. Sometimes 3. But rarely if ever 4 and spread it out. Obviously what we're doing with our receivers isn't working, that's why I'm suggesting making it easier for Colt and spreading them out.

I think at times you must also count the TEs as part of the spread receiver set. If they have MoMass, Little, Cribbs, and Watson, and also maybe Moore all in the game...that is really a 4-5 receiver set. Its just that one or two of the receivers are TEs.

You all do realize the Browns play in Cleveland..Once December rolls around if you cannot run the ball

consistantly you're screwed..There will be Sunday's when throwing is next to impossible..Hey, maybe the

37 check down throws were practice for bad weather..

Archived