THE BROWNS BOARD

We Have A Petition On Facebook

dawgpound3

Please like this page, as to bring back the orange pants once again in Cleveland. The orange pants represents a big part of Cleveland football and are needed once again to bring back the great tradition of Cleveland football. Please like this page, as I am getting sick and tired of watching the Browns play in their all whites.

My link

Please like this page, as to bring back the orange pants once again in Cleveland. The orange pants represents a big part of Cleveland football and are needed once again to bring back the great tradition of Cleveland football. Please like this page, as I am getting sick and tired of watching the Browns play in their all whites.

My link

You actually make me want to vomit.

Browns to do list in the offseason

1. Get a right side of line

2. Get a Wide out

3. Get a QB

4. fix the Hillis mess

5. Get another DB

6. Get more nasty front 7 players

100. Worry about what the players are going to put wear on Sundays

120. Think about putting a logo on teh helmet

121. thought about it

122. no to number 120

I saw this chec list on Holgrams Desk yesterday...Really I did

I would be curious to see just how many years the Browns wore orange pants. It is hardly "a big part of Cleveland football". I know I've never seen a picture or video of Jim Brown or Otto Graham or hell even Bernie Kosar for that matter wearing orange pants.

You really have a very disturbing gay fascination with what color pants the Browns wear. Go on amazon.com and buy the book the history of the Cleveland Browns and count how many pictures you see in there of the Browns wearing orange pants.

I would be curious to see just how many years the Browns wore orange pants. It is hardly "a big part of Cleveland football". I know I've never seen a picture or video of Jim Brown or Otto Graham or hell even Bernie Kosar for that matter wearing orange pants.

You really have a very disturbing gay fascination with what color pants the Browns wear. Go on amazon.com and buy the book the history of the Cleveland Browns and count how many pictures you see in there of the Browns wearing orange pants.

51zjiz8nyvl.jpg

wow. shows how much you know.

51zjiz8nyvl.jpg

wow. shows how much you know.

You'll notice in my post that I didn't mention Brian Sipe did I? I was at EVERY home game of the kardiac kids era. Let me ask you idiots a question..how many playoff games did we win in that era? I'll save you the trouble of looking...the answer is less than 1. Is that the kind of "important history" you dorks are looking for? I think the Browns franchise has more important history than one playoff appearance and ZERO playoff wins wearing gay orange pants.

turkeyjoe.jpg

pretty sure turkey was wearing orange pants here. cardiac kids are not a part of browns history? GTFO of here.

who's gay now MotherFer?

Once again..simple question...how many playoff games did we win in that era? It was one very good season that ended with a playoff loss at home. That's why I mentioned Otto Graham and Jim Brown and even Bernie Kosar because at least those guys won playoff games and in the case of Brown and Graham, won championships and I'm willing to bet that they never wore gay orange pants.

OK.

BUT we sure were better than we've been since being 'reinstated' correct?

AND you have to admit even though we weren't playoff winners the kardiac kids were a big part of not-so-long-ago browns history.

i really don't care what color pants they wear. but we know we'll never add anything to the helmet so why not change the color coordination of the uni once in a while. not every game.

We tried changing the color combination not that long ago...orange pants/brown jerseys, orange jerseys, brown pants..how did that work out for us? The Browns history and tradition is in what the team is going with this year. Everything else isn't a part of tradition other than a fad for a short time to try something different.

As great as the Kardiac Kids season was...it was only one season (2 at most with 1 playoff game and no playoff wins). The most recent time of success was the late 80's with Bernie and Marty and the playoff losses to Denver and again, that team never wore orange pants and I can also guarentte that the teams of the 50's and 60's that actually did win championships never did either.

jesus christ...u xxxxing Retards think the color of the uni has a bearing on if we win or not? seriously...how god damn dumb are you?

it's a slow day considering the bye week. not hanging at the bar watching games.......bored to freakin death. gotta talk about something. of course the uni colors mean nothing.

but that pic of the '76 browns was pretty awesome. that was the year i started watching football. didn't even know forrest gregg was ever a coach for the browns. that team was stacked with browns all-pros: sipe, warfield pruitt, logan, cockroft, thom darden (from my hometown), sherk and rucker? didn't know ray berry was an assistant coach either.

i wonder if they broke out the leisure suits for the '77 pic? hilarious.

My link

F**K OFF with your stupid orange pants.

Go to a gay bar if you want to see that sort of thing.

F**K OFF with your stupid orange pants.

Go to a gay bar if you want to see that sort of thing.

hey i throw around politically incorrect adjs more than most people.

BUT

it's pretty funny to see or hear from people you think are on one side of the liberal or conservative lines just to hear from them and realize they are no different than all the rest of our racist society.

i'll be the first one to call lebron james a filthy 'N' word not meaning anything racist at all because quite frankly i call my best friends that every fxxkin day. but type those words on this forum or scream that word in a crowd and all of a sudden you are the biggest piece of shit around. well how do you think 'gay' makes the cast of 'glee' feel? chaztity bono? back in the day rock hudson?

you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

hey i throw around politically incorrect adjs more than most people.

BUT

it's pretty funny to see or hear from people you think are on one side of the liberal or conservative lines just to hear from them and realize they are no different than all the rest of our racist society.

i'll be the first one to call lebron james a filthy 'N' word not meaning anything racist at all because quite frankly i call my best friends that every fxxkin day. but type those words on this forum or scream that word in a crowd and all of a sudden you are the biggest piece of shit around. well how do you think 'gay' makes the cast of 'glee' feel? chaztity bono? back in the day rock hudson?

you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

If I had been making a slur against gay people I would be ashamed. But, in truth, I was simply making a factual observation. Where outside of a gay bar (other than jail, where the whole outfit is orange) do you see men regularly wearing orange pants?

Besides, how do you know that I do not know from whence I speak from experience? And whom else would use the term "whence" in their parlance?

therefor 'whence' i was joking.

the only time i saw men outside of sports wearing orange pants was the aircraft handlers on various military bases back in the day.

and YES we used to sell the 'suits' to the 80's post-punk mods in germany. 'der kommissar'.

I don't care one way or another what they wear. Frankly I would like to see an updated design with a logo on the helmet and cheerleaders.

None of that shit however, has any bearing on the fact that the team sucks dick.

By the way, orange pants ARE NOT a part of Browns history. NEITHER is this dawg bullshit. A DAWG has nothing to do with the traditions of the Clevealand Browns.

I agree. The whole "Dawg" thing was a creation of Dixon and Minniefield, and should have been retired when they retired. It was fine for them, but should not have been perpetuated. Its just that the "marketing managers" of the Browns and the NFL are not creative enough to get beyond that. (See my survey where I edited in this question)

Archived