THE BROWNS BOARD

Reggie Wayne

why cant we win

Its not that they are developing Robiskie...who will not be back;, but, for some reason I do believe that Holmgren and Heckert DO want to develop "their own" players...their own guys.

Oh, they will go after and bring in somebody like Gocong or Sheldon Brown that Heckert chose in Philly, but other than that I think H&H want to put their own imprint on what players they have on this team. That means very few FA transactions and no trades.

I am not sure I agree with their philosophy...but that is the plan they are following and we are stuck with it. Good, bad, or indifferent.

Then get us Jeremy Maclin or Desean Jackson, how's that sound Gip? Why don't they get their old GOOD players instead of mediocre/bad ones?

I guess because the Eagles are smart enough at least to keep their really good players. I am sure Heckert would like to have those guys if he could get them.

Then get us Jeremy Maclin or Desean Jackson, how's that sound Gip? Why don't they get their old GOOD players instead of mediocre/bad ones?

yeah. We need good players. Pick him up. But I think our direction is to build young and through the draft. He would be a huge assest to our team. But our FO will not get him. Disappointing.

you guys are funny..LOL

yep they have a drafted zero talent over the past 2 years, yep I see what your talking about...

Yep, they waste there money on our players that are not worth it...Thomas, yeah he souldnt get paid at all..Gocong yep to much

Yep, untalented young players thats who we drafted

Yep, we should give away draft picks for Wayne, Mathis, and Lloyd GET THEM ALL!!!!

I swear if I was another fan coming to this website, I would think the Browns have the worse fans alive, starting with Goolie..What a joke

now, I have shown my dislike for Colt, but to say H&H are getting us young and untalented players is Retarded. They have been on the job for a year and half!!!!!REALLY....

Now on know why Shep left this site

Incarcerated Bob is known to be a bullshitter on Twitter! He hit on one thing 3 months ago and now everyone seems to think the shit hes spewed since is truth, its not! No way do the Colts trade Reggie Wayne! Mathis for a third rounder i could see, Wayne no way!

your absolutely right tampa....some of the residents here would trade away every draft pick for countless 30+ players hitting the twilight of their careers. thats how you build a team...bring in everyone elses used worn down goods and hope and pray they still have something left.

its the same shit every year...so and so is on the trade block!! give up the farm to get him!!

idiots just dont get it....mathis is 30...wayne is 32. why do you geniuses think theyre on the block? it surely has nothing to do with indy wanting to stock picks to get younger....i wonder what else it could possibly be?

lmao....this stupid shit is comical...and sad.

Well said.

Young, untalented players.

Ps - Hoorta told me H&H are amassing talent at an alarming rate. Man, I can't wait until they decide to let this talent suit up for games. Won't it be great?

Shut up. You're so up on things, you didn't even know Modell has been on the HOF ballot for the last 5 years.

You want to know what's really happening in Indy?: Here you have it.

SUCK FOR LUCK ........ Got it now?

They'll be trading Freeney for a third rounder next. BTW, I'm not adverse to bringing in Wayne. Here's the market value. The Patriots gave up a fourth rounder for Randy Moss, who at a comparable point in his career was better than Wayne. So we offer them a fifth rounder and Robiski. Deal.

your absolutely right tampa....some of the residents here would trade away every draft pick for countless 30+ players hitting the twilight of their careers. thats how you build a team...bring in everyone elses used worn down goods and hope and pray they still have something left.

its the same shit every year...so and so is on the trade block!! give up the farm to get him!!

idiots just dont get it....mathis is 30...wayne is 32. why do you geniuses think theyre on the block? it surely has nothing to do with indy wanting to stock picks to get younger....i wonder what else it could possibly be?

lmao....this stupid shit is comical...and sad.

These guys don't remember NFL history- trading away draft picks for veteran players has worked exactly once- George Allen with the Redskins. And that won't be repeated with current salary cap issues involved.

Might be a tad early to say "told ya so" but sure looking like the Eagles went "all in" on bringing high priced FAs to Philly and are about to do a massive El Foldo. Hey Ghoolmeister- didn't I tell you the chain is as strong as it's weakest link? Guess what the Eagles DON'T have? A competent MLB.

Your beating a dead horse, it doesn't matter what receiver you bring in if you can't get him the ball. I'd rather get Little and MoMass ready for 2012 when we have a competent Quarterback.

Mathis on the other hand, I would look at. We desperately need a pass rusher, I just don't know if week 6 of the season is a good time to add one.

Your beating a dead horse, it doesn't matter what receiver you bring in if you can't get him the ball. I'd rather get Little and MoMass ready for 2012 when we have a competent Quarterback.

Mathis on the other hand, I would look at. We desperately need a pass rusher, I just don't know if week 6 of the season is a good time to add one.

I'm pretty sure Irsay went on record today and stated that Reggie Wayne was not going to be traded. I don't know about Mathis.

Can someone tell me how many 35+ wide outs are pro bowlers there mite be some dont know, really dont want to research it...

How about the History of the NFL a 40 year old player that is not a kicker that went to the pro bowl over the past 15 yrs...

I think I am going to go to the Steelers site and tell them they have been right all along....Browns fans are Morons...Including me cause I keep coming back to read this shit

Archived