THE BROWNS BOARD

Which Republican Leader ....

BrownIndian

Which Republican Leader

1. Has the most chance of winning the party's nomination ?

Despite the roller coaster among the alternative candidates I think Romney's still the guy.

2. Do you want to win to face Obama in 2012 ?

Romney. I was a supporter in the last primary. When he dropped out I registered as a Democcrat to vote for Hillary.

Not to cause unrest but I expected a Democrat win and thought she'd be a better president than Obama. Still do.

Romney has the best cghance to beat Obama

3. do you like, but know will not win the Republican Nomination ?

Well I'd vote for Newt. He's bright and experienced but unfortunately seems too undisciplined.

That doesn't particularly bother me but it gives too much fodder to the left spinmeisters.

Herman Caine seems like a nice guy but just this season's Ross Perot.

I like Huntsman OK but he's not getting much love.

I don't take Bachman or Santorum seriously and as to Rick Perry...

Well I think there's a little Texas Governor fatigue right now.

WSS

Which Republican Leader

I'm really surprised by how much steam Caine has picked up. I think it might be him.

Romney. He's the candidate that scares me the least, and I think he'd be a good president.

Ron Paul. As much as I disagree with him on pretty much everything, he's consistent.

Romney is going to win, he has the most money, state by state infrastructure and overall experience.

I would love to see Huntsmen but its never going to happen.

Huntsmen, but he will never win because he is too moderate and does not have the Mormon money/organizational machine.

With this meager cast, I think Perry's warts are all too many and have been found out....

Romney might be the guy, if he'd just be conservative as pres, and not too much a rhino. I despise Rhinos.

I believe Romney should pick Cain.

Gingrich is a political circus barker and runs his mouth too much. I like what he SAYS he stands for...... but...

I still really like Bachmann, but she's a woman, and the media and left will tear her apart for being.... a woman who isn't a Dem...

Hunstman is a milktoast Dem with no spine and no principles...

Romney/Cain would win.

• 3 weeks later...

Which Republican Leader

1. According to mainstream media Romney. I would say Ron Paul if given the chance.

2. Ron Paul (Time to get back to the Constitution and getting away from spending trillions in foreign aid.)

3. I'm going to say Ron Paul because the powers that be can't allow it. That and I know a lot of blowhards on his bandwagon won't even show up to the polls.

Looks as if some of the mainstream GOP'ers want a race between Lib Romney and Lib Perry. To bad Cain is kickin their asses. Maybe the GOP will realize that americans are turning back towards conservative views and want something that will work.

Herman Cain: 21 Things You Don’t Know About Him....Read it here

IMO: To turnaround this economy we need a business man in office and not a career politician.

Cain's skeleton in his closet is a disaster. He's done.

Romney/Palin or Romney/Rubio...

or preferably, Romney/the general who Obamao fired, as usual.

I wouldn't say he is done. Most people can see through the smears and he continues to gain in the polls. Who want Romnerd the big time Liberal? I wish he would change his affiliation so he wouldn't confuse true conservatives.

Archived