THE BROWNS BOARD

What We Should Have Drafted In The First Round Since 05

tampadawgs

I know there is alot that goes in to a draft each year, but if the Browns just took the Best player Avl at the time this is what we would have

we took Braylon Edwards

What we should have taken Aaron Rodgers!!!!!

in the Second we took Brodney Pool, should have taken Vincent Jackson

We took Kameron Wimbley, if we do not switch pics with the Ravens, we keep a draft pic and should have taken Haloti Ngata

Took Joe Thomas, really do not mind the pi now, but at the time I was pissed beyond belief, because we should have taken AP..NO QUISTIONS ASKED BEST PLAYER IN DRAFT!!!!! since we traded back up in the first instead of taking Quinn(because we would have Rodgers if we drafted right) we take Dawyne Bowe

no pic 2008

Alex Mack like the pick, but could have taken Clay Matthews

If we take Clay Matthew, we then had three 2nd round picks we could have got all out o-line in that round. There was some pro-bowl lineman in the second..instead Momass, Robo, and Venklukeuihe..

Joe Haden, I think we nailed this. He was they best player Avl!!!!

Tradeing down to to take Phil Taylor, have no problem with because we would have already had playmakers everywhere....

So this is a team that I think we all could have fell in love with

QB-Aaron Rodgers

WR-Jackson

WR-Bowe

RB-AP

Cribbs for whatever u needed

CB-Haden

DL-Ngata

DL-Talyor

LB-Matthews

LB-Jackson

LB-Maualuga

I Love dreaming, it keeps me sain thru this nightmare season

S-Ward

You missed one thing- Take a look at what the Browns could have had with the first round pick they gave to Dallas in 2008 to get Quinn. It will make you ill. Rashard Mendenhall or Chris Johnson. Peterson isn't that much better than those two.

I know there is alot that goes in to a draft each year, but if the Browns just took the Best player Avl at the time this is what we would have

we took Braylon Edwards

We took Kameron Wimbley, if we do not switch pics with the Ravens, we keep a draft pic and should have taken Haloti Ngata

Took Joe Thomas, really do not mind the pi now, but at the time I was pissed beyond belief, because we should have taken AP..NO QUISTIONS ASKED BEST PLAYER IN DRAFT!!!!! since we traded back up in the first instead of taking Quinn(because we would have Rodgers if we drafted right) we take Dawyne Bowe

no pic 2008

If we take Clay Matthew, we then had three 2nd round picks we could have got all out o-line in that round. There was some pro-bowl lineman in the second..instead Momass, Robo, and Venklukeuihe..

Tradeing down to to take Phil Taylor, have no problem with because we would have already had playmakers everywhere....

QB-Aaron Rodgers

WR-Jackson

WR-Bowe

RB-AP

CB-Haden

DL-Ngata

DL-Talyor

LB-Matthews

LB-Jackson

LB-Maualuga

S-Ward

You missed the big one...................passing on Ben and then giving up a two for notihing in 2004, the biggest blunder ever and being in denial ever since even worse......................we got winsblow and lost a draft prick and the Steerlers got three super bowl appearances,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

slice that cheese into something other than disaster

Ummmm.... what was the name of the guy who limped off this site bleeding from the rectum after being anally raped here for pimping, pimping and pimping Aaron Rodgers every which way but loose in 2005?

Oh yeah Shep?????

I miss hearing that guy's opinions on this board.

He also pimped Leinart. And Alex Smith.

Edit: Hope you don't mind Cal- add Joey Harrington, Shep was still pimping him after it was proven by every knowledgeable Lions fan who knew for a couple seasons the guy sucked swampwater. And he was all over Brady Quinn too. If you pimp every first round potential qb every year, eventually you get one right. Hoorta.

Usually, every first round top rated college qb was Shep's pimping focus.

Big freakin stupid deal.

No qb can be successul behind this oline with injuries and failure to draft a few of them.

that was the only pick of note that shep actually got right. you should have seen what he thought of haden.

I'll agree with you here. He actually came back on here to post some crap about Haden underperforming in his training camp. Kind of a told-you-so. But he hasn't been back since.

we took Braylon Edwards

no pic 2008

QB-Aaron Rodgers

WR-Jackson

WR-Bowe

RB-AP

CB-Haden

DL-Ngata

DL-Talyor

LB-Matthews

LB-Jackson

LB-Maualuga

S-Ward

Hindsight is 20/20!

Ummmm.... what was the name of the guy who limped off this site bleeding from the rectum after being anally raped here for pimping, pimping and pimping Aaron Rodgers every which way but loose in 2005?

Oh yeah Shep?????

I miss hearing that guy's opinions on this board.

Shep bailed on Rodgers for Alex Smith the minute Smith became the sexy pick. Then when Rodgers became a good player he acted like it was his baby.

The guy loved Matt Leinart, Joey Harrington, Brady Quinn et al much more than Rodgers who he dumped for Smith.

Z

Don't forget that the pickle was a can't miss pick either. What's more amusing that now in year 7...after 6 horrible seasons....shepherd is virndicated as being right about Smith. Its quite amusing watching him spin his "logic"

Don't forget that the pickle was a can't miss pick either. What's more amusing that now in year 7...after 6 horrible seasons....shepherd is virndicated as being right about Smith. Its quite amusing watching him spin his "logic"

"The Pickle"? I guess I don't know who that is.

You missed one thing- Take a look at what the Browns could have had with the first round pick they gave to Dallas in 2008 to get Quinn. It will make you ill. Rashard Mendenhall or Chris Johnson. Peterson isn't that much better than those two.

I cannot believe you just said AP is not that much better than mendenhall LMFAO! seriously??

Archived