THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday 10/17

The Gipper

Here are this week's survey questions. Please give your opinion:

1. Should Josh Cribbs go back to playing on all special teams, not just doing runbacks?

2. Who do you to win the World Series, the Rangers or the Cardinals?

3. OK, this came up elsewhere: which state is the biggest shithole in America, and why?

4. And on the opposite coin: what are your 5 most favorite cities in North America to visit?

5. Which team do you think will be the one that wins the "Suck for Luck" Sweepstakes and get the worst record in the league with the right to draft Andrew Luck?

1. Should Josh Cribbs go back to playing on all special teams, not just doing runbacks?

yes,yes,yes

Rangers, called it beginning of yr, of course I thought they would knock out the Tribe in the ALCS. Yes that is a true story

3. OK, this came up elsewhere: which state is the biggest shithole in America, and why?

4. And on the opposite coin: what are your 5 most favorite cities in North America to visit?

Live in Tampa, most part Tampa is Great, but just like anywhere you live there are some rough spots

Vegas go once a yr never gets old

S.C/M.B every yr for golf weekend that never gets old

5. Which team do you think will be the one that wins the "Suck for Luck" Sweepstakes and get the worst record in the league with the right to draft Andrew Luck?

Dolphins..1 maybe 2 games

Rams will win at least 4-5 games

Colts will win at least 2-3 games Painter is not that bad

Panthers- will win 4-5 games

Jags - will win 3 games

Broncos- will wim 3-4 games

Minnesota- 3 games

Arizona-5 games

I think the Browns will win 3 more games, but if they play the way they have the last 2 games they will not win another game

Cribbs is done, I said a year plus ago trade him to get what you can..................I loved him and now his is just another NFL player.......................ie Not For Long

RANGERS

TEXAS, because the spew shit eat shit and brag about how good their shit is

SF

Las Vegas

New York

Blowing Rock, NC

Myrtle Beach, SC

Indy

Umm...yes!

Cardinals

Texas

Dont care.

0\

The Browns!...We love ruining QB 's

+

No, because he looked better then what else we had yesterday.

Cardinals

Mississippi, poor, extremely prejudice state that just plain sucks.

Alberta

San Diego

New York

Denver

Charleston

Unknown, and don't really care. Luck is an unproven item.

My own opinions:

To be honest, I didn't know he was taken off special teams other than handling runbacks. He was always best at running down the opponents. I guess we can use him back there. Why not?

The Rangers. As noted, they haven't won in their entire existance and the Cards just won a few years ago. I was hoping for a Rangers/Brewers WS but that didn't happen.

This is very difficult for me because being to all of them, I see good in them all. Delaware is a candidate not because there is anything wrong with it, but just because there isn't much there at all. North Dakota is another possiblity because, again, there's not much there but open vastlands...which could actually be more attractive than some inner city ghetto. Not could be, is. Some have said Texas because some DAT came on here spewing stupid shit. Nevertheless, I like a lot of Texas. Though I will say that the one city that may be the biggest shithole in the country is in Texas, and that is Houston. It can be quite the jumbled mess, and the city has little if any character. San Antone is much, much nicer. Dallas is in between, but closer to Houston. Just not much character to that city.

I actually have 4 lists of 5 each in different categories. Bear with me. I developed these some time ago:

NA big cities: Chicago, Boston, Toronto, New Orleans, San Francisco

NA medium size cities: Santa Fe NM, Quebec City, Savannah Ga., Madison, Wisc., Santa Barbara

Small cities: Woodstock VT, Chagrin Falls OH, Seaside FL, Wellsboro PA, Cooperstown NY

Resort towns: Sedona AZ, Taos NM, Aspen CO, Jackson WY, and Carmel CA

The Colts will go all out to lose every game. They have proven in the past that they are an organization that is not above losing in order to satisfy whatever goal they may have. Second here is Miami. Then Seattle.

Yes, keep the man happy.He loves to play HERE.

Cardinals, they are on a roll.

I love the USA...no answer

Bar Harbor, Maine

Moab, Utah

McCall, Idaho

Whitefish, Montana

Hill City, South Dakota

Hard to say, but St. Louis has only scored 49 points so far

1. No

2. Cardinals

3. I haven't visited any that I would describe this way.

4. Bay Village, Ohio and Los Angeles, California (my kids live in those locations and I also get to see my mom and sis when I'm there)

Anywhere in the Outer Banks of NC, Charleston, SC and Beaufort, SC.

5. Don't really care.

-Yes, not only for coverage but it would also enable us to do some trick plays like what Oakland did against us.

-I guess the Rangers, they never won it before.

-I'm in the military and am stationed in Cheyenne, Wyoming so I have to say Cheyenne. Everything is old and nothing to do (I have a family).

-The first place I was stationed after graduating basic training and technical training was Las Vegas so I have to say that is my favorite place followed by Tampa, Orlando, Washington DC and finally Estes Park, Colorado.

-Miami Dolphins, just so terrible all around. Indy comes in a close second.

Just a question. What makes Hill City SD better than Deadwood SD or even Keystone SD, since they are all near each other? Personally, Deadwood ranks much higher to me.

Archived