THE BROWNS BOARD

Thank You Brown Fans

Chris15

I wouldn't be thanking us just yet. Whenever you play a team, if you're like me, you want to face them at their best. I want a team to punch us in the mouth with everything they got. You gotta be able to take what you can dish out. The next time the Browns play the Bengals, that cat's getting shaved, BELIEVE IT...

We won't be asleep next time...

Thank you so much for hurting jason campbell, without you guys this would not be possible. You people are awesome

Let me preface my remarks by saying as a Browns fan living in SW Ohio I hate everything about your team- and the Biggest Fairweather fanbase in the NFL. Seriously, you're 4-2 and can't sell out Paul Brown? Shame on you!!!!

However, objectively I see this as being (assuming you don't blow those draft picks) the best move Mike Brown has ever made, and in the long run will put the Raiders right back in the toilet- and might even propel Dem Bungles (as much as I hate to think about it) back to the Super Bowl.

IMHO, the Raiders (even with a 100% Palmer) aren't good enough to win a Super Bowl. They needed two special teams scores to beat a Browns team who was without their best defensive player (Joe Haden) and got like 5 plays out of Peyton Hillis before he tweaked a hammie.

Thank you so much for hurting jason campbell, without you guys this would not be possible. You people are awesome

Umm... hello re re. I don't believe any of us hurt Jason Campbell. Just like none of us, including you, have any impact what so ever on Sunday besides being drunk and shouting "ya ya" or "boo boo".

Oh yeah and you're gay.

Let me preface my remarks by saying as a Browns fan living in SW Ohio I hate everything about your team- and the Biggest Fairweather fanbase in the NFL. Seriously, you're 4-2 and can't sell out Paul Brown? Shame on you!!!!

However, objectively I see this as being (assuming you don't blow those draft picks) the best move Mike Brown has ever made, and in the long run will put the Raiders right back in the toilet- and might even propel Dem Bungles (as much as I hate to think about it) back to the Super Bowl.

IMHO, the Raiders (even with a 100% Palmer) aren't good enough to win a Super Bowl. They needed two special teams scores to beat a Browns team who was without their best defensive player (Joe Haden) and got like 5 plays out of Peyton Hillis before he tweaked a hammie.

I think you make some good points. Two of the Browns best players out...Hillis/Haden.

And the Bengals have more room to take the Kijana Carters and Akili Smiths of the world...at least we hope so. God forbid that team actually hit with one of their draft choices.

If i was that bengals fan i would've shit on you and reminded you who their back-up was in week 1 since your memory is pretty bad i guess :(

FYI, it is Bruce Gradkowski, who I guess you could say pulled it out against the Browns....though, the way I look at it, the Browns pulled it for him.

more posts from the people that said the bengals were the worse team in the league and we were going to crush them.........

yeah. ok.

I'm pretty sure the browns outplayed the bengals week 1 and gave the game away so i'm not sure you have an arguement. we'll see here in a month when they play again

Archived