THE BROWNS BOARD

Information Kiosk

PoeticG

I'm new to this site but I've been an active user on the "Brownschat" for several years now. Just yesterday I was banned permanently from their site. Unbelievable that the refs over there must feel compelled to play their powercard as heavily as they do. I don't know if it was something personal or what. So I just have a few questions.

1) Links to videos posted on youtube... can there be swearing in the music in the background?

2) If someone from another team is trolling our site... can I call them "a nasty little gnome"?, while defending that the Cleveland Browns are the real Browns and not the Ravens.

3) Where exactly is the proper place to post a discussion topic like this?

I'm new to this site but I've been an active user on the "Brownschat" for several years now. Just yesterday I was banned permanently from their site. Unbelievable that the refs over there must feel compelled to play their powercard as heavily as they do. I don't know if it was something personal or what. So I just have a few questions.

1) Links to videos posted on youtube... can there be swearing in the music in the background?

2) If someone from another team is trolling our site... can I call them "a nasty little gnome"?, while defending that the Cleveland Browns are the real Browns and not the Ravens.

3) Where exactly is the proper place to post a discussion topic like this?

I think you can pretty much answer your own questions by looking at any of the below threads..

I will keep that in mind and hope I stay in the good graces of the powers that be... On BrownsChat I was constantly harassed by the refs. Man, I'd swear they wore black and yellow panties :wub: ...

I will keep that in mind and hope I stay in the good graces of the powers that be... On BrownsChat I was constantly harassed by the refs. Man, I'd swear they wore black and yellow panties :wub: ...

More likely the panties were pink.

Also, if the worse you call a troll is a "nasty little gnome" then you will be counted as a homo.....so, by all means, step up your game.

As for what you can post on videos, let's experiment:

Archived