THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Turn To Get Their Popcorn....gulp

cdl15

This offense needs SOMETHING. His number is 40 and he's only played 40% of freakin games this year, and has had one of the worst forms of "The Madden Curse" I've ever seen. If he's at 100 percent then this offense can get a rhythm with runs that set up the pass for once! A helathy Hillis is a happy offense. He just hasn't been healthy, and that's something you have to deal with when he runs AT NFL linebackers and tackles rather than around them.

This offense needs SOMETHING. His number is 40 and he's only played 40% of freakin games this year, and has had one of the worst forms of "The Madden Curse" I've ever seen. If he's at 100 percent then this offense can get a rhythm with runs that set up the pass for once! A helathy Hillis is a happy offense. He just hasn't been healthy, and that's something you have to deal with when he runs AT NFL linebackers and tackles rather than around them.

they need something not sure hillis is the answer. They need wr talent. I really can't see drafting another receiver yet again tho

I really can't see drafting another receiver yet again tho

if it's blackmon i could.

i agree with the gipper in a post from another thread. keep mccoy and continue to build the team around him. we need too many holes filled to bunch a bunch of picks together to trade up and get some top ten QB. linebackers, another corner, another safety, another DE, RT along with at least one WR......what's is that six picks?

to everyone's disdain i don't see the FO doing anything again this year in signing anyone, unless of course someone gets injured and we are in dire need of a fill-in. next year we BETTER be active in FA.

yay! another old tired TO thread. we've only have 3-4 of these THIS year! i wonder what the conversation will be this time....it'll have to be new and fresh cause it surely couldnt be the same old tired talking points of the other threads, right?

So u felt the need to share your wisdom i guess....

i already have...in several of the other threads. i guess u felt the need to start another repeat pointless thread that suggests signing a 45 year old WR is magically gonna make our offense better....

Little is going to be more effective than signing T.O. Watching Little and Cribbs is one positive note out of our pathetic offense.

Cribbs omg lets not get started on him ever being a suitable wr. Little is already better by miles and so is momass.

i already have...in several of the other threads. i guess u felt the need to start another repeat pointless thread that suggests signing a 45 year old WR is magically gonna make our offense better....

45?? Way to do your research toolbag.

I know I am going to get a lot of flack for even suggesting this but how does everyone feel about bringing in TO?

I know Greg Little is a lot like TO with his size but having someone with his ability may help Colt. The only thing I am worried about is his reputation for being a locker room cancer with his antics but I say if we can get him cheap enough then might as well try him out. I'm not even really worried about his knee, don't need him to score a TD every time he catches the ball plus I believe Mariucci (sp?) ran the WCO when TO was in SF.

Like I said, get him for $2mil or cheaper and I think we should take the risk.

Let the flogging begin.

He's one hell of a reciever, but he also doesnt seem to care much about team unity. He always makes it about him and draws a ton of flak wherever he goes. He's one of those players the magnifying glass is always on. That can put a lot of unneeded pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

Little is going to be more effective than signing T.O. Watching Little and Cribbs is one positive note out of our pathetic offense.

Wow wayy to hold on to a positive that you pulled out of your @$$. Watching the right side of the line break down Mccoy running around and WRs covered like a rug is demoralizing on so many levels.

Archived