THE BROWNS BOARD

Afc North Defense

CLEVELandMILIDH

Right now the top 4 teams in total defense in the NFL are 1. Bengals 2. Steelers 3. Ravens and 4. Browns

I've never heard of one division having all 4 teams in the division at the very top of defensive rankings. Even a year when you think we have a fairly easy schedule, we have 6 games in division against the top 3 defenses in the league. Poor Colt better get alot better in a hurry. Its gonna be a slugfest the second half of the season.

Right now the top 4 teams in total defense in the NFL are 1. Bengals 2. Steelers 3. Ravens and 4. Browns

I've never heard of one division having all 4 teams in the division at the very top of defensive rankings. Even a year when you think we have a fairly easy schedule, we have 6 games in division against the top 3 defenses in the league. Poor Colt better get alot better in a hurry. Its gonna we a slugfest the second half of the season.

It is great to have a front office that finally gets it. Let's see if we can sustain it.

The only thing better than a 6-3 win is a 3-0 win. Touchdowns are for wimps. i was at the Seahawks game and i loved every moment.

It is great to have a front office that finally gets it. Let's see if we can sustain it.

The only thing better than a 6-3 win is a 3-0 win. Touchdowns are for wimps. i was at the Seahawks game and i loved every moment.

Haha, I was there to. Even though it was a beautiful day, what's not to like right? Even that didn't make me love every moment of it. For one I way overdressed, I had to scrape ice off my windshield that mourning....who knew right??? I was sweating with 2 layers of long john's on bye noon

But seriously having a great defense is good but we're not going to hold many teams to just 3 points often. I'd much rather have a top ranked offense, we have to score points. We're not going to face Gradkowski, Boller, Whitehurst, Henne every week. Would you expect anything less than the 2nd rated pass defense facing those guys? Will see what happens when we face legit NFL QB's, we got a sneak peak with Hasselbeck, and it wasn't pretty. I just hope we can score some points to stay in a few games when we do.

Guest 49ers4Life

1. 49ers 2. Bengals 3. Steelers 4. Ravens ........... 32. Clowns

So says the pickle dick niners fan.

I have never seen so many fans of a mediocore team come here and talk so much shit like they were the 85 Bears or Niners of the 80's. I can't wait until we beat the Niners on Sunday so these tools go away.

Karma is a bitch and these idiot Niner fans are creating some nice karma for us ...

I've never heard of one division having all 4 teams in the division at the very top of defensive rankings. Even a year when you think we have a fairly easy schedule, we have 6 games in division against the top 3 defenses in the league. Poor Colt better get alot better in a hurry. Its gonna be a slugfest the second half of the season.

That is fricking awesome! What's even better is that all of our best defensive players are extremely young, including the entire defensive line and the two best DBs.

Our turn is coming, Baby...

Zombo

I will ignore the ignorance you display to give you some facts:

It depends on how you do your ranking. Some go by points give up, others by yards allowed. By points the Browns are 8th. By yards the Browns are 4th

By points San Fran is 2d, by yards they are 11th.

It is their offense that is the head scratcher: They are 6th in points scored, but only 26th in yards gained.

I suggest that what this tells us is that they are taking advantage of a lot of turnover opportunities. They have had only 6 giveaways but 14 takeaways. (The Browns have 6 giveaways and 8 takeaways) That is a stat that is too often ignored.

Archived