THE BROWNS BOARD

Why The 49Ers Are So Good This Year...

Texas9erFan

I can't speak for the other Niner fans here, but I have accounts on message boards all over the NFL. I like to talk football with opposing fans. My home message board is a bit over moderated and everyone agrees anyway. So it often isn't as much fun.

Of course it seems that no one here can reply with logical football knowledge. It's all gay jokes and insults. But that in itself is kinda funny to read.

That, of course, is not true. It is just what you are focused on. Most are football related conversations, its just that I think you forget about them and remember the other stuff.

Oh yeah, I was on the Dawgtalkers message board but got banned by some kneejerk mod who didn't like my apology for stirring the pot a bit. And it was just stirring the pot... a little football smack talk. No vulgarities or personal attacks were involved in any of my posts.

Well, you might get banned here for apologizing as well.....but NOT for stirring the pot. Like I said elsewhere, we can take the smack....and give it back. We can't take you being a douchebag. Own up to what you say. Don't apologize for it.

But feel free to come over to my home board... if you dare. The 49erswebzone.com Forum

Not if it is as overmoderated as you say it is (read: gay....as that term has become. i.e. weak or feckless). No thank you.

Is it Sunday yet???

I will say 11-5 because you have a number of bad teams in your division. Plus, you still have to play the Steelers and Ravens....whom, by the way, I would be glad if you handle them. But I am not predicting that you will. Nevertheless, no other team in that division will approach a .500 record.

All you have to do is get in. Anything can happen from there. And y'all are pretty much already in.

Well I suppose anything is possible. We could finish our remaining games going 0-10... but I doubt it. In order to go 11-5 we would have to lose to the Ravens and Steelers plus drop games to the Giants and Redskins. We play the Steelers and Giants at home and the Ravens and 'Skins away.

After watching the Ravens performance last weekend, I'm not as concerned about them as I was. Still, the "Harbaugh Bowl" on Thanksgiving should be a great game. Playing at their house on an ultra short week could be brutal. It's the toughest game on our schedule. It could go either way.

The Steelers... They've won 3 in a row against the Cards, Jags and Titans. Their other victories were against the Colts and SeaHags. Not exactly a tough schedule! They've lost to the Ravens and Texans. With this game at our house I don't see them winning, but I guess it could be close... maybe.

The Giants at the 'Stick doesn't concern me at all. All they have is a mediocre Eli and a mediocre defense. They lost to the SeaHags and the 'Skins! They beat the Rams, Cards, Eagles and Bills. NOT impressed.

The Redskins just suck. They beat the Giants, Cards and SeaHags and lost to the Cowgirls, Eagles and Panthers. Again... NOT impressed.

The rest of the NFCW is the dregs of the NFL. No competition there. Pencil in a W for those 5 games. We clinch around week 11 or 12.

Well, you might get banned here for apologizing as well.....but NOT for stirring the pot. Like I said elsewhere, we can take the smack....and give it back. We can't take you being a douchebag. Own up to what you say. Don't apologize for it.

xxxxin' A, I can live with that! :lol:

I just read all the posts. Clearly there is an IQ gap between the two fan bases.

Niner fans: Give in-depth, well thought out arguments as to why we'll win.

Browns fans: "You guys are gay"

I rest my case

Most of that "in depth, well thought out arguments" are just repost of news articles.

Your in depth argument is basically this:

Well I suppose anything is possible. We could finish our remaining games going 0-10... but I doubt it. In order to go 11-5 we would have to lose to the Ravens and Steelers plus drop games to the Giants and Redskins. We play the Steelers and Giants at home and the Ravens and 'Skins away.

After watching the Ravens performance last weekend, I'm not as concerned about them as I was. Still, the "Harbaugh Bowl" on Thanksgiving should be a great game. Playing at their house on an ultra short week could be brutal. It's the toughest game on our schedule. It could go either way.

The Steelers... They've won 3 in a row against the Cards, Jags and Titans. Their other victories were against the Colts and SeaHags. Not exactly a tough schedule! They've lost to the Ravens and Texans. With this game at our house I don't see them winning, but I guess it could be close... maybe.

The Giants at the 'Stick doesn't concern me at all. All they have is a mediocre Eli and a mediocre defense. They lost to the SeaHags and the 'Skins! They beat the Rams, Cards, Eagles and Bills. NOT impressed.

The Redskins just suck. They beat the Giants, Cards and SeaHags and lost to the Cowgirls, Eagles and Panthers. Again... NOT impressed.

The rest of the NFCW is the dregs of the NFL. No competition there. Pencil in a W for those 5 games. We clinch around week 11 or 12.

Well, I imagine that those future opponents of the 49ers may have this thought about you as well:

Archived