THE BROWNS BOARD

Being Stuck In Youngstown.............

Stlcrtn01

My whole life and being a Steelers fan has given me two teams to really hate. I am 36 years old so when I was going through school the Browns and the Niners were both really good teams. The one thing I always remembered was how great the Browns always seemed to play against the more powerful NFC teams. That also included the 49ers as well. I really believe that if it was not for the Broncos, the Browns would have won at least one if not both of those Super Bowls.

Anyway I hate the Browns but not like how some may think. I laughed when I found out they were moving but at the same time I lost a bit of that feeling that I used to have for this game. I eventually became pissed that they moved because of all the great and horrible memories that the Browns and Steelers rivalry created during my childhood. As much as we pretend to be so different, we as Browns and Steelers fans are a lot alike.

Now for the team that I f**king can’t stand. Their owner being from here might be the reason or the Youngstown Vindicator giving them as much attention as the Steelers and Browns, or maybe them winning when the Steelers sucked, I do not know but I do know that the Browns will beat the 49ers this weekend. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen.

I have read on this message board for many years but never thought about joining until after I read all these front running 9er fags acting like they are so great. Barely beating the Bengals 13-8 just proves that this team really is not that good. Anyway I would wish the Browns luck but they are NOT going to need it this week.

Browns 17

Niners 13

My whole life and being a Steelers fan has given me two teams to really hate. I am 36 years old so when I was going through school the Browns and the Niners were both really good teams. The one thing I always remembered was how great the Browns always seemed to play against the more powerful NFC teams. That also included the 49ers as well. I really believe that if it was not for the Broncos, the Browns would have won at least one if not both of those Super Bowls.

Anyway I hate the Browns but not like how some may think. I laughed when I found out they were moving but at the same time I lost a bit of that feeling that I used to have for this game. I eventually became pissed that they moved because of all the great and horrible memories that the Browns and Steelers rivalry created during my childhood. As much as we pretend to be so different, we as Browns and Steelers fans are a lot alike.

Now for the team that I f**king can’t stand. Their owner being from here might be the reason or the Youngstown Vindicator giving them as much attention as the Steelers and Browns, or maybe them winning when the Steelers sucked, I do not know but I do know that the Browns will beat the 49ers this weekend. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen.

I have read on this message board for many years but never thought about joining until after I read all these front running 9er fags acting like they are so great. Barely beating the Bengals 13-8 just proves that this team really is not that good. Anyway I would wish the Browns luck but they are NOT going to need it this week.

Browns 17

Niners 13

Best post ever by a Steelers fan

A couple things. At the moment I am at my home in Las Vegas. everytime I look at the strip from my property I think about the hundreds of playoff games the Browns have missed because of jackoffs like Holmgren, Heckert, Sewage, Crennel, Green, Couch, Frye, Dilfer and drafting idiotic linemen in high positions.

I thought you lived in Memphis?

Now for the team that I f**king can't stand. Their owner being from here might be the reason or the Youngstown Vindicator giving them as much attention as the Steelers and Browns, or maybe them winning when the Steelers sucked, I do not know but I do know that the Browns will beat the 49ers this weekend. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is going to happen.

Browns 17

Niners 13

I think you may be catching on newbie, The Problem is not the 49ers I personally know the former owner and his wonderful wife. The problem is not the Steelers they do football as football should be done and they win.. The Problem is the Browns who have stank for 11 years and the fans and management both forgot what makes a winner and yet crows year in and year out how a loser concept is moving us forward...................or duh backward

A couple things. At the moment I am at my home in Las Vegas. everytime I look at the strip from my property I think about the hundreds of playoff games the Browns have missed because of jackoffs like Holmgren, Heckert, Sewage, Crennel, Green, Couch, Frye, Dilfer and drafting idiotic linemen in high positions.

I thought you lived in Memphis?

He be one of those rich, tough ass boxer, pro football prognasticator, accordian playin mofo's.

It's so cute when Rich defends Ghoolie.

They remind me of lesbians.

Zombo

ZOMBO WORK ON BEING A MANAGER HERE INSTEAD OF THE BOARD ASSHOLE, SOME OF US GET IT AND MOST OF US DONT, BUT i WOULD HOPE YOU BE OVER THE HILL WOULD USE SOME WISDOM WHICH APPEARS YOU HAVE NO CAPABILITY OF, SO QUIT SNUFFING OUT YOUR COMPENTENT MEMBERS AND SUPPORTING COMPLETE ASSHOLES WHICH IS YOUR NORM AND START SNORT SNIFFING THE ON GOING BLUNDERS APTLY PRESENTED BY THE ONES WHO GOT IT AND GET .................MYSELF AND GHOOLIE CORRECTOMUNDO FOR 11 YEARS................ INSTEAD OF BEING AN ASSHOLE DEFENDING THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES ON THE BOARD ..................ESPECIALLY OUR MAN RETIRED ASSHOLE WHO NEVER MADE OFFICER..OTHERWISE A MILITARY FAILURE ON WELFARE

Pal, Tommy V owned Y town. Your family didn't share squat with me, they did on quite a few occasions enjoy my fart gas as the Christmas dinner table, but I digress.

That doesn't bother me so much as the BUFFOON fans who readily eat all the BS fed to them by this flim-flam organization.

How fitting is it that the board has a blowjob giving letter posted to Peyton Hillis, a douchebag who is pretty much done as a Brown, let alone an NFL starter? Stupidity Supra-maximus.

Now, as for Youngstown.....I was, for me, a great place to grow up. Did you know that even 11 years AFTER it's heydey and demise, the WildDawg was still rated by ACE (The American Coaster Enthusiasts) magazine in the top 10 coasters in the world?

Fridays in the summer and after school would find every kid in the neighborhood tuning his TV to channel 8, and then sharing info over the phone and on the street about who had reception to see Ghoulardi. Of course at night the signal was beamed more directly to Y town and it always came in, snowy once in awhile, but always. Likewise, when we couldn't see the Browns in person, sometimes we watched through a snowy TV......... but always.... you are Y-towner, it was THE BROWNS.

Not knocking Steeler fans, but in those days, the early and mid 60's, if you were from Y town and admitted to being a Steeler fan, you were looked at as being a weirdo, maybe a goofy hilbilly. Whatever, it was rare.

Today? A combination of Steeler excellence and Lerner incompetence has, just like it evened out our head-to-head record, has evened out the fan base. The Browns no longer have much of a world wide fan base. And shut up with your Worldwide Backers Club bullshit because that's all it is, is bullshit.

Once you sing up for that, you can switch alliances or even DIE as my Dad did, and still be counted as a Browns backer. It is a HOAX. Merchanidse sales and TV ratings tell the true story. By the way........... ISN'T IS AMAZING THAT THIS LINEARLY IMPROVING, TALAENT AMASSING TEAM DOESN'T SEEM TO WARRENT MNF APPEARANCES?

Surely this FABULOUS Browns-Steeler Rivalry is something fans worldwide thirst for, isn't it?

BZZZZZZZZZ. No, it isn't.

Finally, this 49'er Y town craze always pissed me off, kind of, but then again, in college, for about 2 years, I served Mr. Ed Debartolo Sr. as a personal guard while at his home, and in travelling to his office. I got to interact with the family here and there. In addition, Dr. York, who came to own DeYor labs entrusted me with the water purification services that his lab depended on. Through other contacts like Len Perry and Jimmy Vitullo from YSU, just by being a Y-towner, had me corner the market on all the lab and clinical services my company was involved in.

For 7 years after I graduated and left the DeBartolo part time job I had, the family would send me a box of steaks every Christmas season.

When the Bengals and Niners played for the SB in Joe Robbie stadium, it was DeBartolo contacts that I and my then Brother in law, Tom Onesti had within the DeBartolo family that helped us get about 10 tickets to go see the game.

Now, I rooted for the Bengals because I am an Ohio boy down deep, However, I had too much information on hand to wish anything bad against the 49 ers fans and organization.

Frankly, I am proud that the Ohio Connection to pro football continues to be so proloific in Ohio and in this case, Y town. Do I feel some fan connection to the Niners? Yeah, I do. It would be silly and ignorant not to.

Now, you will have to forgive me, but Tuesday while walking through the shops at Bellagio, I stumbled upon another familiar acquantance of my from the Y town area. Ernie Shavers. Ernie, like me, is another NE Ohioan who has a home in Las Vegas. Turns out he, Leon Spinks and Kenny Norton were signing autographs and selling sports memorabilia at a sports shop which the name escapes me. I got a nice photo of me and Ernie comparing fist sizes, and my wife took one with Leon, the world champion.

Loved Ernie. Saw him flatten Ted Gulick at Packard Music Hall; Saw his righ hand dissapear almost up to his elbow in Charlie Polite's belly; Saw him flatten Jimmy Ellis on screen at the Old State Theater on Federal Street, downtown, Y town; and had my heart broken when ass-hat Jerry Quarry flattened Ernie again on screen this time at Stambaugh Auditorium. So, Im gonna have dinner with an old Y towner tonight.

Y-town........My Town......... Jim tressel, YSU, Boom Boom, Bernie, Niners connection, Idora park, Elmton Pizza, Mill Creek Park, Pyrohi, Kolachi, Polka bands, Playing every club imaginable in the 70s and 80s, Phil Keaggy, Ed Onneill, Ralp Rendanos pawn shop growing 2x on Phelps street to become new York Music......... on and on it goes.......

And someone suggests that being from Y town can mess you up? Hey, count me in as a guy who is proud to be from Youngstown, and who is saddened to see what it has become today.

You can also count me in as one of the guys who hates-to-death how your 20 - 40 year old douchebags have sold real love for what the Browns always were about, simply because you can't admit that the new package is essentially shitting on the great traditions of Cleveland and the Browns.

But hey, you fkucking geniuses go right ahead rooting for losers, sticking your heads in the sand and PRETENDING that this team is FINALLY on the road with a system, a plan and the right guys in place.

Guess what? There IS NO improvement, there IS no system and Holmgren Heckert and SHurmur are as incompetend as the last bunch of ass-clowns who 4- 12's their way through the division.

QB, RB, WRS, .... THAT's where you build a winner from. That's just how it is, and that's how it always will be.

Case in point? The Browns and their loony fans believe otherwise..... JUST LET THE RECORD, and NOT YOUR FANTASY CONCOCTIONS be the judge.

THE RECORD........... NOT LARRY HOORTAS NONSENS ABOUT AMASSING TALENT AND WHOEVER CAME UP WITH LINEAR IMPROVEMENT.

The LErner Browns Blow and continue to blow. That's what the truth is and you have no rebuttal.

So, you see, a big part of why so many Y towners love the Niners is, yeah, because it was cool to feel like a part

Ghoolie that post was fantastic.........................Ron Stoops taught at my school, when I was young Youngstown had Idora Park and the great and wonderful rides and we had the best damn football teams in the land.......................and oh yeah some great boxers like Boom Boom and the Acorn................and the mills spewiing the smoke all day and all night and the city rocking 24/7 and yeah I still got a standing offer to sit on the owners box of the 49ers at my whim and I have shaked hands with a President of the USA four times. Then I come here to get insutled and my grandmother called a whore

sometimes you wonder .............................how fuaekiing stupid has Brownstown become

the worst is I started a thread based on belief of years of winning football and winning in my life and got the belief pissed and disgraced

that does not bother me because Hilter was revered and going to War in Iraq in a blunder was revered

because the herd drinks the cool aid and herd is essentially stupid as validated by a lot of fans here

What does bother me is that my grandmother got assualted because of my football beliefs and two officials here instead in repremanding the idiots who assaulted my grandmother adulated them and pissed all over me

Now that is a culture that is a loser which is really the point I been driving home and getting attacked

Idora Park what a great amusement part...........................gone by stupidity ................the Cleveland Browns the Greatest Show in Football....................inept because because of the utterly stupid fascination with OLINE and D wins champiosnhips both way far from reality today

meanwhile, as I view the beautiful water show at bellagio I wonder how the Browns can dupiclate it using a i/2 inch water hose

ytstub.jpg

Hwy JACKASS IF YOU WERE WORTH A CRAP WHY DID YOU NEVER MAKE IT TO OFFICER..........................BECAUSE AS YOU OFTEN SHOW HERE YOUR ELEVATOR IS THE BASEMENT AND YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

YOU ARE THE WORST OF HUMANS LIVING ON WELFARE BLOATING ABOUT IT AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO GET THE THE LOWEST RANK OF OFFICER IN THE MILITARY AND BLOWING YOUR DUMBASS HORN HYPOCRITICALLY ABOUT THOSE WHO WORKED HARD ALL THE LIVES FIGHTING IN THE ARENA WHILE YOU DRANK COFFEE AND got NOWHERE

BUT YOU DO BACK UP TO PAY WINDOW SUCKING OFF AMERICA EVERY TWO WEEKS

Ha ha ha, pussy.

I think you may be catching on newbie, The Problem is not the 49ers I personally know the former owner and his wonderful wife. The problem is not the Steelers they do football as football should be done and they win.. The Problem is the Browns who have stank for 11 years and the fans and management both forgot what makes a winner and yet crows year in and year out how a loser concept is moving us forward...................or duh backward

Fans have nothing to do with it. Steeler fans don't know shit from shinola about what it takes to make a winning team any more than Browns fans do. The Steeler management has simply been better than the Browns management.

Fans don't have a cabbage fart to do with any of it.

how bout you ckukface changing it for me.................I will pay your airfare to meet me cunkface................>PUSSY...................do something

I will gladly fly whenever, wherever if you're paying.

And after I shit down your throat, I'll take you out for a nice candlelit dinner.

Hey Ghoolie, you forgot Jimbo in that list. I wish he could have been our president because we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now. Someone was asking where I went to school, it was Austintown Fitch, but I know live on the South side a block from Struthers. It blows seeing this once great town crumble in front of your eyes. I hope to be living in Vegas when I finish school in a few years. I don't talk trash just football.

Hwy JACKASS IF YOU WERE WORTH A CRAP WHY DID YOU NEVER MAKE IT TO OFFICER..........................BECAUSE AS YOU OFTEN SHOW HERE YOUR ELEVATOR IS THE BASEMENT AND YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

YOU ARE THE WORST OF HUMANS LIVING ON WELFARE BLOATING ABOUT IT AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO GET THE THE LOWEST RANK OF OFFICER IN THE MILITARY AND BLOWING YOUR DUMBASS HORN HYPOCRITICALLY ABOUT THOSE WHO WORKED HARD ALL THE LIVES FIGHTING IN THE ARENA WHILE YOU DRANK COFFEE AND got NOWHERE

BUT YOU DO BACK UP TO PAY WINDOW SUCKING OFF AMERICA EVERY TWO WEEKS

anyone that has knowledge of the military knows that an enlisted man doesn't make to officer. an 'officer' is a commissioned officer. an elisted man moves up in rank to be a NCO or 'non-commissioned' officer. so i believe he DID make it to officer, you red-bellied commie quiff.

Wow,Idora Park.Now there's some great memories. They used to have a dance on

Friday nights in the big ballroom. Hundreds of kids from all over came. Boots Bell

used to announce the bands (plural). Then there was the Cove at the other end for

the over 18 crowd on Saturdays and Sundays. Back in the day you could drink beer at

18.Not to mention the greatest French Fries in the world under the rockets.

no, just trash about your hometown, your home state and your home team.

thanks for your support!

Don't remember talking trash about any of those topics. Just stating how sad it is seeing this area turn to shit. Youngstown hasn't had a home team since the semi-pro Youngstown Hardhats stopped playing some years ago and again I don't remember talking trash about them either.

As for Idora Park, I really was to young to remember much about it.The two coasters were still up in the mid 90's but were falling apart. I do remember when the ball room burned down a few years back.

anyone that has knowledge of the military knows that an enlisted man doesn't make to officer. an 'officer' is a commissioned officer. an elisted man moves up in rank to be a NCO or 'non-commissioned' officer. so i believe he DID make it to officer, you red-bellied commie quiff.

Yo dumbass, an enlisted man make it to Officer, they are called mustangs and become officers because of stellar service

now stick to what you know being an asshole

Just curious, did Rich welsh on a bet?

I thought you were a class person.. But you are just more gutter trash and a liar as well as Zombo. Too sad

Archived