THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey Sf Fans, You Want To Be Regulars On The Browns Board?

Soju

I think you guys like it here. You've came out in trolling droves.

Not here to start trouble just to look around and make posts here and there. Mostly to try and keep some of these supposed 9er fans and their mouths somewhat under control. Unfortunately a handful of idiot niner fans make the entire fan base look bad. I do like it here and think you guys will come into San Fran ready to play and I'm hoping after our bye we will be ready to go as well. Good luck! B)

My fellow Niner fans have come in here with nothing better to say other than Cleveland Sucks.

And Browns fans can only follow with the obvious SF gay jokes.

I preferred chatting with the Lions fans. They were at least adults who understood and could talk stats and scheme.

Who the hell wants to talk stats/schemes with uninvited ignorant fans who have done nothing but shit on our team all week??

If we came to your board and started assaulting the niners would you want to talk stats and schemes with us??

Just think ... in another few days after the "terrible" Browns beat the second coming of the 70's Steelers, 80's Nines, 90's Cowboys all combines into one all the niner fans will crawl back in there shell and need to be talked off the ledge because they lost to a team they should have beat ... instead of realizing that they just aren't that good because when Alex Smith is your QB every game is loseable (same goes for McCoy ... I am just hoping for a good day)

BTW Zombo ... why haven't any of there user names been changed like the traditional name change of Steelers fan??? Just give all the ignorant ones one name to share like "49erfag" or some shit like that. Or maybe replace the 49er/niners in all there names with Browns ... So we have Brownsjuggernaut and realBrowns **Just some food for thought**

My fellow Niner fans have come in here with nothing better to say other than Cleveland Sucks.

I preferred chatting with the Lions fans. They were at least adults who understood and could talk stats and scheme.

This is very true. I still post on that Lions forum. Great fans! But here, I got bashed here for saying that I believe the Niners will win, and explained why. I thought I went about it pretty respectfully, but my post was seen as insulting. Gay jokes ensued of course. I don't even live in San Fran.

However, the Niners fans here are the WORST that I've ever seen anywhere else. I was ashamed more than once. So perhaps the outlash I received was the result of previous insults by others. S'all good.

Monday morning ill be here.

If we lose ill bring BBQ sauce for the crow ill be eating

I'm not going to dish any. If they came to the Niners forum to talk trash, then they would deserve it. We stepped on their turf. So either we eat our crow if we lose, or we stfu if we win. IMO of course.

We're not afraid to hand out kudos, but others outside our division just don't realize this isn't the NFL doormat browns of old. These are scrappy young kids who are hungry. In two years the roster has been turned over about 60-65%....so while there's quite a few mistakes due to inexperience, there's also surprises every week in improvement.

You guys will see we have no problem with visitors. Yeah we poke fun but when you come on our board and start disrespecting us then we'll dish it back.

We have some really smart guys who know football and know how to trash people here. Being unbiased, I saw the 49er fans start with the disrespect first. So all of you who came on here got lumped into the douchebag shit eater group.

Don't like it then xxxx off.

And another thing. We know our team isn't great but we don't care. Its like your kid brother... you can talk bad about him but if someone else says something.. its on.

We've been behind our team for over 10 shitty years since they came back. So we have a little pent up aggression.

Stats: 90% of you are stupid as hell.

Scheme: Return to your board where it doesn't stand out as much.

Z

The only stat needed for Cleveland....

The 3 teams they've beaten have a combined 2 wins, all by Seattle, who they only beat in a 3 FG game at home...

Thats the truth!!!

Well, if you look at our schemes, I just don't buy the argument that the 3-4 is a better defense. Obviously if you have superior talent on your roster you will have a superior product like the Steelers' 3-4. But that goes for a 4-3 as well. The 4-3 run by the Buccaneers was phenomenal with Lynch, Brooks, Rice, Sapp, McFarland, Barber, etc. There is no evidence I can find anywhere that shows that one is vastly superior to the other over a long span. Obviously, in any given year, the better team defenses can come from one scheme, but that is just coincidence.

As for your schemes, being from SF, you guys just scheme other men right??

The only stat needed for Cleveland....

The 3 teams they've beaten have a combined 2 wins, all by Seattle, who they only beat in a 3 FG game at home...

Thats the truth!!!

Amazing, get a few wins and now you are talking smack on other teams boards? lol. Come back when you have some more quality wins, or some playoff wins. I mean this is like 600lb guy losing 10 lbs and going around telling people how to be healthy, all while being smug and douchey. Go set up the parade you guys will throw when you reach 7 wins, if theres one thing people from SF know , its parades. Really colorful loud parades.

I usually take a look at opposing team boards each week. But when I dropped in here it was complete pandamonium! You guys were talking all kinds of crap about the Niners, and were throwing out allot of statistics and so called facts that are whack. Statistically you guys are better on paper than on the field each game, due to how you won against the 3 weak teams that have helped keep you at a .500 season so far.

Come back when you have some more quality wins

Beat the 5-0 Lions @ Detroit

Beat the 4-2 Bengals @ Cin

Beat the 4-2 Bucs by 45 points.

We beat the Eagles at Philly.

That's more quality wins than ANY team in the NFL right now.

The 49ers are favored by 9, and I put $$$ on the Niners just now, so I'm literally putting my money where my mouth is. That's how confident I am that we'll win and win big.

That doesn't mean I hate the Browns or hate the fans or city. Quite the opposite. But the Browns really aren't all that good. The closest to proof I can get are the DVOA ratings at pro football outsiders. Our offensive efficiency is 4th, defense efficiency is 4th, and special teams is 1st. Cleveland is 25, 29, and 23 respectively.

I sound like a douche. I'm just being honest.

The 49ers are favored by 9, and I put $$$ on the Niners just now, so I'm literally putting my money where my mouth is. That's how confident I am that we'll win and win big.

That doesn't mean I hate the Browns or hate the fans or city. Quite the opposite. But the Browns really aren't all that good. The closest to proof I can get are the DVOA ratings at pro football outsiders. Our offensive efficiency is 4th, defense efficiency is 4th, and special teams is 1st. Cleveland is 25, 29, and 23 respectively.

No you don't sound like a douche. Just the facts. But a lot of your troll friends have been 1st class dick wads.

Sorry, the only one in there that I see as quality, is Detroit. Bucs and Bengals are WAY worse then their record, Freeman has really fallen off. As for Philly, they are WAY overrated. Regardless of who you beat, we are eight weeks in and lot of you people are acting like you are the 49'ers from the 80's 90's. Not saying you cant be really happy about it, but going to other teams boards and talking trash like some people have, its laughable.

Sorry, the only one in there that I see as quality, is Detroit. Bucs and Bengals are WAY worse then their record, Freeman has really fallen off. As for Philly, they are WAY overrated. Regardless of who you beat, we are eight weeks in and lot of you people are acting like you are the 49'ers from the 80's 90's. Not saying you cant be really happy about it, but going to other teams boards and talking trash like some people have, its laughable.

Reasonable response. IMO, the Lions aren't that good, and I think the Bengals are actually a LOT better than people think. Agreed about Freeman. And the Eagles obviously have the talent, but the coaches are coaching the wrong parts of the team. Fix the coaching = fix the problems.

Archived