THE BROWNS BOARD

Worried

SBFan

I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

I posted that article in it's entirety here on another thread. Sadly, it made no impression and most of the comments were not what I'd hoped for.

I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html

How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.

The Browns will probably lose. Our offense especially the offensive line has struggled all yeah. We can't run or pass well and SF has a good D with good line backers. Your line backers will probably shut down our attempt at WCO. Our only hope on offense is if Carlton Mitchell can be a deep threat and help open up the field.

I'm afraid of Gore since our run d is bad and I believe our pass d is over rated.

If we have a chance at winning its gonna have to come from D and special teams (who have been playing poor). We need Cribbs to step it up. We need some turn overs, special teams and defensive scores to win this one.

God knows our offense is inept. Hopefully Mitchell and McCoy have a coming out party.

The Browns will probably lose. Our offense especially the offensive line has struggled all yeah. We can't run or pass well and SF has a good D with good line backers. Your line backers will probably shut down our attempt at WCO. Our only hope on offense is if Carlton Mitchell can be a deep threat and help open up the field.

I'm afraid of Gore since our run d is bad and I believe our pass d is over rated.

If we have a chance at winning its gonna have to come from D and special teams (who have been playing poor). We need Cribbs to step it up. We need some turn overs, special teams and defensive scores to win this one.

God knows our offense is inept. Hopefully Mitchell and McCoy have a coming out party.

A smart Browns fan!!

I just knew it, I knew you existed! :)

lmao....theyre calling one of our whining crybaby madden hoes a smart browns fan!

If you want to call being a realist whining that's fine. You are a shit eater which enjoys being fed a shit team year in and year out while I see the Browns for what they are. They are a bad 3-3 team. You'll eat the jizz from every player and be so cum drunk you'll say how great they are while spooning their goop back into your mouth.

omg... an honest Browns fan... hi!

I agree with you 100%. I even mentioned what you said as the keys to a Browns win in another thread somewhere.

Get off this board, where were you the last times the Browns played the 49ers and stomped them? Anyone can show up when their team is doing well, you were no where to be found and crying about Alex Smith before the year began just like every other 49er fan.

Yeah the Browns are bad, but you won't find me on other team's boards being a coward if they finally eventually become a good team. The Browns deserve to lose a lot of games but I hope they win this one(they probably won't) just so they make you idiots cry some more.

Archived