THE BROWNS BOARD

The Audit

Mr. T

Audit the Fed

4884318_orig.jpg?198

Anyway, it turns out that there's been an audit. True, not the full TSA style body cavity kind of audit but one was completed nonetheless.

"What was revealed in the audit was startling: $16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks

everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010,"

The point is.....no wait, time out. Here's the link. http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-federal-reserve-reveals-16-trillion-in-secret-bailouts You'll notice this is a Noam Chompsky piece.

So you have to skip all use of adjectives by Chompsky....and about half the nouns. He seems to have a pretty good grasp of conjunctions though.

So the point is....well, I could make a bunch of them but not being Noam Chomsky I'll spare you all and just roll with a breakdown.

1. No media attention.

2. Zero percent interest loans.

3. 16 trillion is being covered with what?

4. Partial audit.

The implications are staggering. So much so that I'm goin' drinkin'. I'll just let you read and draw your own conclusions.

- AB

What was revealed in the audit was startling: $16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments. The Federal Reserve likes to refer to these secret bailouts as an all-inclusive loan program, but virtually none of the money has been returned and it was loaned out at 0% interest. Why the Federal Reserve had never been public about this or even informed the United States Congress about the $16 trillion dollar bailout is obvious — the American public would have been outraged to find out that the Federal Reserve bailed out foreign banks while Americans were struggling to find jobs.

To place $16 trillion into perspective, remember that GDP of the United States is only $14.12 trillion. The entire national debt of the United States government spanning its 200+ year history is “only” $14.5 trillion. The budget that is being debated so heavily in Congress and the Senate is “only” $3.5 trillion. Take all of the outrage and debate over the $1.5 trillion deficit into consideration, and swallow this Red pill: There was no debate about whether $16,000,000,000,000 would be given to failing banks and failing corporations around the world

Not only is our national debt over $14,000,000,000,000.00 we made 0% loans that cannot be paid back to EU countries for over $16,000,000,000,000.00? Look at our evere shrinking GDP of 14.2 Trilllllioon

Who wants to hire any of these idiots from DC to run their company?

It's all about bankrupting us, T. It doesn't make sense... but to them,

they figure they finally have enough power to make a move, once and for all,

to keep the marxist power they are accruing day by day... and keep it permanently.

Well Cal just maybe we are playing the wrong game, and need to go form some fake energy company and lobby for millions of dollars in loans that dont have to be repaid. We can loot it and then bankrupt everything after one year. I'm sure we could get everyone on here to play along and we can give all of the regular posters a seat on the board.

If we want to make any money we will have to play their game of monopoly.

I can made some wooden windmills, and we can all get a half billion or so from Obamao, as long as we donate a third to his campaign.

We can all get wealthy ! (well, except for Heck, he isn't smart enough to pass our hiring screening exam)

The wooden windmills is great idea, and we should be able to score a few extra greeniee grants since we are not making a carbon footprint. But we could make these babies drill a little more useful and have them pump oil.

As for paying back Obammy 1/3 I suggest we use godfathers pizza dollars

we'll need a scrape the scum off the bottom of the bucket guy.

Heck has the skills and little upside. We can make giving

him the job a charity thing.

Archived