THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 8 Predictions?

Dawg4Life

Due to the recent news of Hillis sitting out AGAIN, I doubt he plays Sunday, meaning hardesty will start again with chris obgoogley next to him. The D will show up early but the browns lack of an offensive first qtr will get them down early. at half 17-6. Then the passing attack comes into play for the brownies, and Little has another good outing. Mccoy makes some plays with his feet along with his arm. Makes it 17-13. 49ers continue to score fgs tho on our bend but dont break d. I could very well see the score being 23-13 49ers. The browns cant play from behind. If they get lucky and it's an "any given sunday" day, browns win 23-20 by our MVP phil dawson.

24-23 browns.

i feel dirty all over.

I understand homerism. Believe me, I do! I dont care that you think(really hope) that the Browns will win but I do care when you say our passing D blows! Our passing D is nothing spectacular but its not bad. Its pretty middle of the road. They dont allow the big play(see megatron against us) for the most part. They generate alot of turnovers. Were second in turnover differential. They have been clutch all year. Our D is second in points allowed! What does that tell you? If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!

Btw

Your 22nd in the league in pass defense, that's now middle of the pack?

I garentee we win win!

If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

Btw

I garentee we win win!

If we dont win I will walk up to the first 49er fan and punch them in the face. Just so we have it on record, so people dont consider it a hate crime. Im punching them for being a 49ers fan and not for being a homo!

I assume you have attention deficit disorder and stopped reading my post after the first sentence so ill quote myself again so it has time to really sink in to that reptilian brain of yours.

"If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!"

I assume you have attention deficit disorder and stopped reading my post after the first sentence so ill quote myself again so it has time to really sink in to that reptilian brain of yours.

"If our pass D was terrible they would be getting burned for TD's. But they dont because we have the #1 bend but dont break defense in the league!"

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

let me quote you "Our passing D is nothing spectacular but its not bad. Its pretty middle of the road"

Browns come out passing on 1st down and they throw one deep to Cribbs on the first drive! Browns up 7-0. 49er's are stunned. The 49er's then try to match the Browns and Alex Smith gets picked but the Browns can only turn it into 3 points and lead 10-0 in the first quarter. The 49ers settle in with a steady diet of Frank Gore which works but Cleveland holds them to FG's at the half Cleveland up 13-9. The browns come out running in the second half on 1st and 2nd and throwing when neccesary which of course doesn't get them very far. McCoy forces one and gets picked which gives San Fran a short field. They turn it into a TD 49ers lead 16-13 at the end of 3. A pair of FG's in the 4th and the Browns lose 19-16.

We all feel like the Browns should have won the game and again post things like Shurmer blows! Why did they fire Mangini. We need an offensive coordinator, bench Colt McCoy. Our receivers suck except Little, and Cribbs keeps improving.

And then we go on with the rest of our frustrated Sunday! Pissed off still at work on Monday when anybody brings up the game we say things like Wow the Browns suck, Shurmer is a terrible coach, and after this years draft we will have the pieces we need to win. Or maybe we will say "I really thought they would be better this year."

Frank Gore steps up

The Browns coaching and McCoy let us down. Little plays well, Haden, and the new RB.

Btw

I garentee we win win!

Dude, you are about as stupid as they come! We are one of the most BALANCED teams in the league. We are very efficient, and if you have close to a 50/50 pass/run offense...DUH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A TOP RANKED PASS OFFENSE!!!

We don't just rely on our QB to win...nor do we just rely on Gore to win. It's called a balanced attack!

Ur pass d blows...

How was your pass d against the cowboys in over time??

U let a reality tv wr bear ur sorry secondary

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d8238eb90/Playbook-Browns-vs-49ers

If you would have watched this first on NFLN, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now and you wouldn't be looking like an idiot right now!

Dude, you are about as stupid as they come! We are one of the most BALANCED teams in the league. We are very efficient, and if you have close to a 50/50 pass/run offense...DUH YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE A TOP RANKED PASS OFFENSE!!!

We don't just rely on our QB to win...nor do we just rely on Gore to win. It's called a balanced attack!

lmao...wait...what?

so why do you have a top ranked rush offense?

face it...u win on turnovers and ST.....your offense runs thru gore. perhaps youre not aware alex "6 years of suck" smith has the least amount of passing attempts among all starting QBs. nah...youre not....

I've posted plenty on why the Niners will win this one. No need to repeat that.

If they play up to their potential, they'll blow out the Browns.

If they play to the level of their opponent, they'll win by 7 or less.

I've posted plenty on why the Niners will win this one. No need to repeat that.

If they play up to their potential, they'll blow out the Browns.

If they play to the level of their opponent, they'll win by 7 or less.

You can't have it both ways. You can only make 1 prediction. That's like me saying I think the 49ers will win 20-10 but if the Browns play up to their potential, I see the Browns winning 20-17..

But honestly I think the 49ers win in a close game 16-10..

Archived