THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis Questionable For Sunday!

49erFaithful

More classy 49 fans I see...

Maybe the guy isnt ready yet. You sir are a moron if you think Hillis wont play because of the 49ers defense. Hillis is a man and he runs with pure heart on every play. The whole reason he is good is because of the way he runs,(with pure passion)which is with reckless abandoned and an unquenchable thirst for contact.

I wish you had the balls to say this to anyone in the NFL let alone Hillis.

More classy 49 fans I see...

Maybe the guy isnt ready yet. You sir are a moron if you think Hillis wont play because of the 49ers defense. Hillis is a man and he runs with pure heart on every play. The whole reason he is good is because of the way he runs,(with pure passion)which is with reckless abandoned and an unquenchable thirst for contact.

I wish you had the balls to say this to anyone in the NFL let alone Hillis.

You are obviously a Browns fan undercover on your own board LOL!

True Niner Faithful consider themselves an extension of the team, sorry that Browns fans don't have the same feeling towards their team.

It's sad that this was your reply, instead of being concerned about your star RB.

Your post is not news. Browns fans in the know are well aware that Hillis isn't ready and not afraid of "your" defense. What is sad is fans like you who think your on the team. Let me guess your one of those shaved head goateed morons we all saw fighting the raider idiots.

cursed.

he might as well go on IR and spend some of that madden money because his season was over the minute that he was picked for the cover.

cursed.

he might as well go on IR and spend some of that madden money because his season was over the minute that he was picked for the cover.

people say maddened curse. The idea that its a curse is laughable. What it is is these prima donnas get a big fucxin' head and the fans get unrealistic expectations for them.

Archived