THE BROWNS BOARD

5Th Best Pass D In The League!

Ninerdan

Average rating of QB's when playing the Niners.

Thats 5th best in the league.

Yards dont matter. As youll see in about an hour and half !

Well take that, 77.5 rating usually means McCoy throws a couple of TD's, as 75+ is a good day out for our QB at moment so your f***ed

Well take that, 77.5 rating usually means McCoy throws a couple of TD's, as 75+ is a good day out for our QB at moment so your f***ed

Silly child. Do you know what an average means?

McCoy couldnt touch the jockstrap of Romo, Dalton, Freeman, Stafford or Vick! McCoy will help bring our Avg. into the top 3!

The Browns WILL NOT get their "ass kicked". If the Browns lose, it's in typical fashion, they beat themselves. I can see it being a close game unless Cleveland shoots themselves in the foot(which there is a good chance of that happening). The 49ers are overrated and it will show. Smith is NOT that good of a qb and Frank Gore is the reason why CLE may lose.

The Browns WILL NOT get their "ass kicked". If the Browns lose, it's in typical fashion, they beat themselves. I can see it being a close game unless Cleveland shoots themselves in the foot(which there is a good chance of that happening). The 49ers are overrated and it will show. Smith is NOT that good of a qb and Frank Gore is the reason why CLE may lose.

We kicked the Bucs ass...(pulled our starters in the 4th quarter)

Why wouldnt we kick yours?

We kicked the Bucs ass...(pulled our starters in the 4th quarter)

Why wouldnt we kick yours?

The Browns D is tougher than you expect. Better than the Buccs, and even if they haven't played the best teams so far, they still will show up. This game will be close and I cant say that enough....you guys will not beat us to the point where you pull your starters in the 4th qtr...This isn't me saying we will win, but we will be competitive.

The Browns D is tougher than you expect. Better than the Buccs, and even if they haven't played the best teams so far, they still will show up. This game will be close and I cant say that enough....you guys will not beat us to the point where you pull your starters in the 4th qtr...This isn't me saying we will win, but we will be competitive.

Fair enough

Fair enough

What a pleasant suprise, two opposing fans actually agree with eachother's points and come to a fair conclusion about our own predictions, without continually bitching and argueing! Thank you Ninerdan. Here's to a good game. only a half hour now.

What a pleasant suprise, two opposing fans actually agree with eachother's points and come to a fair conclusion about our own predictions, without continually bitching and argueing! Thank you Ninerdan. Here's to a good game. only a half hour now.

All the hyperbole aside I really hope that my team doesnt implode(worst fear of ALL fans experiencing new found success). I havent dreamed of a superbowl in my 23 yrs since 2002 playoff game(I was there). Im NOT saying publicly the niners are superbowl bound but I really REALLY want to hope. I want to dream of such success that the term "cinderella team" is thrown around unabashedly. I dont expect it. I doubt it very much but like any fan I just want to have a chance of going to the big game! And beating a Browns team in convincing fashion helps fan the flames of that dream. Heres to no injuries

Cheers.

Archived